35. Congratulations

You met up with Kirishima outside of the trial building, receiving a pat on the back. "That was really something back there, I'm glad your plan worked out the way you wanted it to". You gave a slow nod, rubbing the back of your neck nervously. "Not exacty the way I had planned it to but it was close". He shrugs his bare shoulders. "Oh well, if you had to wing a little that's okay. We did win after all thanks to your plan". You give him a grateful nod. "Without your assistance, I'm not sure if the plan would've worked out so well. I must thank you for what you have done also, it wasn't just me". His cheeks tinted a faint pink. "You really think I did much? Well thanks, I guess, you're too humble for you're own good".

The two of you entered the viewing room, receiving a round of applause from the other students. "That was really cool!", Uraraka cheers, jumping up and down. "Yeah, especially when you swung around on the rope and caught Yaoyorozu in the sheet!", Ashido adds. Your face heats up due to all of the attention. But it suddenly disappears when you hear the sulking Bakugou scoff. "What was the fucking point of the sheet?! You could've just touched the weapon, you fucking idiot!". "On the contrary", Iida states matter-of-factly. "She used the sheet since she wasn't sure if Yaoyorozu was planning on using her quirk in order to create something.It was a smart move, immobilizing her opponent so she wouldn't be able to use her quick and using the opportunity to touch the weapon", he explains. The ash blonde clicks his tongue and looks away from everyone else, clearly not in the mood for socialization.

A minute or so later the doors opened revealing Mineta and Yaoyorozu. The tall girl was holding something you found familiar, it was your jacket. She smiled lightly at you, offering you the garment. You approached her and took it from her hands. "Thank you and I hope I didn't injure you in any way, I regret not checking if you were alright". She smiles brightly and nods her head. "I'm fine, it was a great idea that you thought of. I didn't even hear you enter the room or notice you at all until I was caught in the sheet". Her eyes sparkled with admiration. "You really are strong, you'd make a really good hero". You blinked a few times, registering what she had just said. "Really?", you ask, not quite convinced. She nods, her ponytail bouncing slightly.

"All right students I wanted to announce the best student of this round, that being (Y/n) Takeyama". All eyes landed on you. "She used her perceptive skills to analyse not only the quirks of the other team but of her partner too, using both of their strengths to give them the advantage. And even when the plan wasn't going to work out in the end she persevered and continued to fight, using only what was provided in the building to give herself more time to make it to the weapon. Congratulations, Takeyama". You bow lightly to your sensei, watching as he turns away to pick the next two teams.

"Hey (Y/n)", you hear someone call your name. You turn your head to the side, seeing the brunette with the gravity quirk. "Yes". "I was wondering if I could ask something about your costume", she says nervously. She must've built up a lot of courage to approach you and ask a question, whether she was shy, intimidated by your emotionless demeanour or scared of you being offended by her question. You nod your head. "Ask away". She hesitated before speaking, her hot breath fogging up the plastic which sat not too far from her face. "I noticed that when you took your jacket off that your back was exposed". You gave a small nod, understanding her confusion. The tight black shirt you wore was missing the back, exposing your shoulder blades. Even though you were well aware of what their true purpose was you had no intention of telling her. "Ventilation", you say blankly. She tilts her head to the side in confusion, still not getting it. "I find that when I'm using my quirk that my shoulder blades gather a lot of sweat, I find it quite uncomfortable so I decided to remove the material from my upper back to provide myself more comfort when using my quirk. Surely you understand, your costume touches pressure points which stop you from getting nauseous, right?". She nods, her brown hair bouncing lightly. "I get it now", she says with a happy smile. "Team Todoroki and Shouji win!", All might announces. There weren't that many teams left and then you'd all have to return to Aizawa-sensei for more normal classes.

I felt like writing more of this! Damn I love writing it <3 I hope you're enjoying it. I also promise to put Hitoshi in more, at the moment he isn;t really appearing that often but so not fear, I shall make him reappear. Anyway, vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD