42. Understandings

Everyone returned to class after the evacuation, it turned out that it was only the press and everyone was able to calm down. Right now you were sitting in class, listening to Aizawa-sensei's lesson. You kept your eyes locked on his tired figure as he began writing on the board. "Copy all of this down and then you can all go to break". The bell rang loudly, almost ignored by the students as they focused on getting down the notes. Finishing first you began packing up your stuff, resting your bag strap on your shoulder. You got up and pushed your chair in, heading towards the door. Aizawa sent you a nod before returning his gaze to the class. 

 You left the room, heading towards the music room. But before you could get there someone called out your name. You turned your head to see Ashido running towards you. "Where are you going, Takeyama? The cafeteria is in the other direction". Not wanting to draw attention to your secret spot you decided it was best to follow her. She linked her arm with yours and began leading you towards the cafeteria. 

She leads you over to a table which held all of the girls as well as Iida and Midoriya. "It's nice of you to join us", Iida smiles. You nod your head towards him and take a seat between Ashido and Hagakure. "So Takeyama...", Hagakure trails off. "You got a boyfriend?". The invisible girl nudges you lightly with her elbow. You looked at the group in confusion, not knowing how to answer. "Like a lover?". They all nod, eager for an answer. You shook your head. Ashido giggled and wrapped her arm around your shoulders. "Come on, just tell us". "I did, I'm not in any kind of relationship with anyone". Uraraka holds out her hand. "Hey, (Y/n)-chan... can I call you that?". You nod. "(Y/n)-chan, can I see your phone?". You hesitantly nod and pull it from your pocket, handing it to the floaty girl. She quickly unlocks it and gasps quietly. "Who's that?", she asks, turning the phone around to show the picture of you and Hitoshi. It was the day the two of you had bought the phone and gone to the cat cafe. You reached over the table and quickly snatched your phone back, pulling it your chest. "Come on (Y/n), who is he?", Hagakure asks, reaching over for your phone. You shook you head and stood up from your seat. "I'm sorry I'll have to excuse myself". The students watched as you walked away, not noticing the ash blonde heading in your direction.

"Oi, shitty girl". You didn't respond, not knowing that the explosive boy was talking to you. "Hey, I'm talking to you!". He places his hand on your shoulder, holding it firmly. You looked back at him, mentally cursing. You were so close to leaving the cafeteria and being able to go to the music room. He grabs your wrist and starts roughly pulling you towards a table where Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari were sitting. The red-haired boy smiled brightly at you, showing off his dagger-like teeth. "Come sit with us!", Kaminari says, moving closer to Sero to make room for you. 

You hesitantly sit down once Bakugou lets go of you while he takes the seat opposite you. "So where'd you come from, Takeyama? I don't think I'd ever seen you before now", Kaminari asks. You weren't sure how to respond so you went with the safest answer. "I lived out of town and was homeschooled until now". "Was it cool not going to school?". You look down at the table and shook your head. "Since I didn't live near anyone and I didn't go to school I couldn't make any friends...". Sero's face lit up. "So we're your first friends?", he asks. Your eyes widened a little. "We're friends?". Kirishima enthusiastically nods his head. "Of course we are". You looked down at your lap, the tension returning to your cheeks. You looked up at the boys to see them with red faces. "Did something happen?", you ask, tilting your head to the side. Kaminari nods. "You smiled again". You reached up and touched your face, feeling the smile still there. A second later it was gone and you refused to look up at the four boys. "Don't worry", Kaminari chuckles. "It was cute". The other three roll their eyes at the blondes attempt at flattery. You look up, confused by his comment. "Cute?". They all raise their eyebrows. "You don't know what cute means?", Sero asks. You shook your head. Bakugou lets out a loud tch. "Have you been living under a fucking rock your entire life?". You shake your head. "Not beneath a rock but in isolation, yes". He sighs and sends you a glare. "I wasn't talking about a literal rock, idiot". You just stared blankly at him. "I think I understand now".

Damn, I love these boys! You'll be hanging out with them a bit more! Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD