10. Parents

"I can't believe it", Yu cheers. "What is it?', you ask. "Well, tomorrow you're taking the U.A entrance exam, I can't wait!". You mother chuckles and smiles softly at you. "I am very proud of you, (Y/n), you will make a fine hero". You nod and watch as she reaches into her pocket to pull out her purse. "I want you to go into town today, I know it's a lot to ask but I can't risk getting recognized and no one your father knows will be around". You switch your gaze between your aunt and mother. "Why can't aunt Yu come with me?", you ask. Yu walks over and places her hand on my head. "I'm sorry (Y/n) but I have to work today, if you need any help then contact me". She hands you a small device with a few buttons on it. "Press the orange button if you are lost, the red one if you are in danger or the green on if you pressed one by accident". You nod and slip the device into your pocket. "Maybe your friend could go with you". You shrug your shoulders, I'd have to ask him. Your mother then handed you a list. "Here are all of the things you need to get, use the card for everything". You slowly nod and kiss your mother on the cheek before walking towards the front door.

You exited the house and saw Hitoshi sitting on his fence once again. You approached him. "Where are you going?", he asks. You held up the list your mother gave you. "My mother wants me to go into town and get a few things, you can come if you'd like". He nods and jumps off of the fence. "Sure, I've just gotta ask my parents first". You follow Hitoshi to his front door and watch as he opens it, but you don't go inside. He looks back at you and holds out his hand. You hesitantly take his hand and follow him into his house. He pulls you into what looks like the living room,  you look over and see two figures sitting on a couch. "Mom, Dad". (A/n: OMG search up pictures of Hitoshi's parents, they are so cute!). They both look in our direction, both of their eyes on me. "Is it alright if I go into town with my friend?", he asks. They both stand up and walk over to us. The woman, his mother, was very pretty and had long light blue hair tied up in a messy bun. The man, his father, had the same untamable violet hair and both parents had the same purple eyes as their son. "Hitoshi is this your girlfriend?", his mother asks. His face heats while yours remains emotionless. He shakes his head. "No... we're just friends". His mother chuckles and sends you both a soft smile. "My bad, I guess seeing the two of you holding hands gave me the wrong impression". Your eyes widen slightly as you look down, remembering that the two of you were holding hands. You both let go and increase the space between you by taking a small step to the side.

"So would you like to introduce us to your friend?", his father asks. Hitoshi nods and turns to you. "This is my friend (Y/n), she moved into the house across the street a couple of weeks ago". You bow to the couple. "It is very nice to meet you". His mother takes a step forward and offers her hand to shake. I reach forward and shake it gently. "What school do you plan on going to?", she asks. "Tomorrow I'm going to do the U.A entrance test to see if I can get into the hero course". "Aw, so you wanna become a hero too". You nod. She smiles brightly and then turns to her partner. "Well we're Hitoshi's parents, I'm Mihoko and this is my husband, Hajime". The father shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you, (Y/n)". You nod.

Hitoshi clears his throat. "So can I go into town with (Y/n)?", he asks. Mihoko's face lights up and she nods. "Yes, of course. Stay safe, both of you". Hitoshi nods and begins walking back toward the front door. Before you go you turn to them and bow. "It was nice to meet you, Mihoko-san, Hajime-san". The smile and wave to me as I follow their son out of the house. Hitoshi grabs his bike and taps the handlebars. "Ready for another ride?", he asks. You slowly nod and jump up onto the front of the bike. Hitoshi pushes off and starts pedaling, making his way to the train station.

Something I need to say is that his name is Hitoshi Shinso (Or Shinsou). First name Hitoshi, last name Shinso. I kinda got a comment that said it was the other way around so I changed it from the right way to the wrong way in all previous chapters. Now I feel dumb and have to change it back, Yay *Note the sarcasm*. Just a heads up, check your facts before you give them to me cause I ain't gonna check them. I'm dumb as fuck and so I'll believe you, btw I'm not trying to sound rude. Just trynna get ya to understand my struggle. Well, I'm sorry for the spam updates, gonna go change that shit back and then kill myself :D Not really though... I have no fucking clue what I can say on the internet anymore... it's just a joke... please don't get triggered. Bye...

Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD