41. Wanted

Tokoyami lead you into the hall where a tsunami of students was, pushing and shoving to get out of the building. In the midst of the of the commotion, your hand slipped from Tokoyami's grasp. "(Y/n)!", he calls out, trying to reach for you. You extend your hand in his direction, your eyes widening as black shadow threads start to come out of your fingertips. In shock, you recoil your arm and sink into the crowd, bringing your hands up to protect your head as you tried to make your way through without getting injured.

  Without warning, you were bumped to the side and squished against a wall, the wind being knocked out of you. You hated this, not only being in a crowd but being unable to even breathe, you thought you were going to pass out from lack of oxygen. You started to hyperventilate and your body began shaking slightly, you were having a panic attack. But then you felt something strange, it was as if everyone had taken a step away from you. You were finally able to breathe and calm your shaking. You opened your eyes to see what was happening only to find someone protecting you from the crowd with their body. Their arm pressed against the wall above your head as his body stood centimetres away from your own. You look up at his face, your eyes widening slightly. "Hitoshi?".

He looked down at you and sighed, looking to the side to avoid eye contact. "Just hold on", he mutters quietly. You nod your head, unconsciously grabbing a hold of his uniform jacket. From the expression on his face, he didn't look pleased to be in this situation with you but he put up with it anyway. He places his hands on your shoulders and started to walk you through the crowd backwards. You held onto him tightly, resting your forehead against his chest. His hands moved down to your upper arms as he walked with you, making sure that everyone kept their distance from you. Without warning, someone bumped into your back, pushing you even closer to him. After the impact you wrapped your arms around his waist tightly, not wanting to let go. Hitoshi didn't respond, he just placed his hands on your back to support you better. 

Once everyone had made it outside you continued to cling to the purple-haired boy. He sighed as he gently poked your back. You pulled your head away from his chest and looked up at him. His cheeks were tinted a light pink but his face was emotionless. "You can let go of me now". You realized that you were still holding onto so you quickly pulled away. "T-thank you". He shrugs his shoulders and walks off, leaving your heart a beating mess. 

"(Y/n), are you alright?!", Kirishima asks, running over to you. He places his hands on your upper arms as he looks you over for injuries. He moves down to your forearm, his eyes widening slightly as you pull away, hissing in pain. "Those are some serious bruises", he says, taking your wrist to look over them. He was right, your forearms were covered in dark bruises, when you were in the crowd you had brought your hands up to cover your head to protect yourself and your arms had taken all of the impacts. "(Y/n), where were you?", Ashido asks, running over to you. You tilted your head to the side in confusion. "We were looking for you at lunch, we wanted you to sit with us", she says. Kaminari appears beside her. "Yeah, you were pretty cool during the battle trials yesterday but we couldn't find you anywhere". Bakugou walked over with Sero by his side, letting out a loud tch when he saw you. You looked down at the floor, feeling the tension in your cheeks. It was nice having someone generally care about you. "Thank you for your concern", you say, bowing your head lightly.

"Aw, (Y/n)-chan is smiling", Hagakure coos as she walks over with Ojiro following behind her. Everyone's eyes lock onto you as your cheeks heat up. Ashido squeals and gives you a hug, squeezing you gently. "So cute!". Your face seemed to get even redder, all eyes were on you and you had never felt so embarrassed. When she pulled away you hid your face in your hands. You then felt a hand on your shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "(Y/n) is obviously uncomfortable, It'd best if you directed your attention elsewhere". You looked up to see Iida standing right beside you. When he saw you looking up at you he gave you a small smile. "Oh right, sorry for doing that, (Y/n). That was so unmanly of us", Kirishima apologizes. You managed to calm you cheeks, being able to pull your hands away from your face. "It's fine, I'm just not used to getting much attention". "What middle school did you go to?", Hagakure buts in. You turned to the invisible girl, watching as she pumped her transparent fist in the air. You shrugged your shoulders. "I didn't go to middle school". "So you were homeschooled?", Ashido asks. You give a slow nod, that seemed to be the best way to explain it. "Who taught you? Who are you living with? What's your quirk like? How strong are you?". Many questions were asked, not only by the pink and invisible girls but the others too. They all seemed to be so interested in you, that completely surprised you. Even though this was a lot more attention than you were used to you kind of enjoyed it. It was different but it made you happy, it made you feel wanted.

Really loving this story if you didn't already know. Also sorry if you've got different timezones from me, I update whenever the fuck I feel like it so if an update comes up at 4 am I'm sorry bruv. Lol.... anyway I hope you enjoyed. At first, I thought I was going to distance you a bit from the other characters but they're so lovable! Let's all be friends! Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD