32. Costume time!

You sat at your desk, head phones resting in our ears. Yu had gifted them to you on the day you had bought a phone and showed you how to download music. Now your phone was filled with many piano pieces which you enjoyed listening to. Your aunt had showed you other genres but you preferred classical for time being, you found them relaxing. You closed your eyes and gently tapped your fingers on our desk, as if you were playing the piano. Suddenly you heard someone yelling. "Oi, shithead stop your fucking tapping!". You ignored the voice but stopped playing your imaginary piano. "Hey, fucktard i'm talking to you!". Iida gasped and started chopping the air with his hands. "That is no heroes mouth, Bakugou", he scolds. The ash blonde scoffs and gets up, approaching your desk. He stands in front of you, trying to seem intimidating as explosions went off in his palms. You pulled your head phones out, looking up and meeting his red orbs. "Yes?", you ask. He slammed his hands on your desk and leaned closer, surveying you. "What's your quirk?", he asks, his angry voice holding hints of curiosity. You held his eye contact, not even flinching as he moved closer, expecting you to back down. "Enhanced speed and strength". He scoffs and sends you a glare. "You expect to become a hero with a useless quirk like that". You nod. His glare intensifies. "It was a rhetorical question, you stupid nerd!". You blink up at him, confused as to why he was acting in such a way. "Are you alright?", you ask. His eyes widen a little as he moves close to seem more dominant. "Why the fuck are you asking me that, shitrag?". This time he wasn't shouting, his voice was a little quieter but still enraged. "Your face is all red and your straining yourself with the stress of yelling, I asked because I felt it would better for you to calm down". He seemed to get even angrier by what you had said. Before the ash blonde boy could do anything the classroom door slammed open, a muscular blonde figure standing in the door way. "I am entering the room like a normal person!".

Everyone's eyes moved off you and Bakugou, landing on the number one hero. You looked around, everyone had completely forgotten what had happened between you and Bakugou, even him. All of the other students watched the hero in awe, this was a big deal after all. "Today I will be taking you for a battle trial!", he announces. "Now go and get your cases and put on your costumes". Everyone nods and gets up from their desks, heading over to the cases.

"I forgot how you designed yours", Kuro says as he looks over your shoulders at the case. You opened it and pulled out the contents. "Oh now I remember, geez is black the only colour?", he snickers. You ignore him and turn your head as the other girls enter the changing room. They all smile at you, you were glad that they were all pretty friendly. You started to change into your costume, looking at yourself in a full body mirror which was stuck to the wall. "Wow your costume looks so cool", Uraraka compliments. You look at yourself, feeling the tension in your cheeks. You were wearing fitted black pants with combat boots for the bottom half. Then you had a black sleeve less shirt with a long black jacket over top. You wore the jacket open, looking down at it it reached halfway down your calf. A pair of googles rested on your head, keeping your hair out of your face. You looked over the other girls and saw their costumes, you really liked the colours but you didnt thinks something like that would suit you. "Have you guys thought of hero names yet?", Ashido asks. Most of them shake their head but a few nod. You didn't respond so all eyes landed on you. "How about you, (Y/n)?", Asui asks. You shake your head. "Um not yet". They send you an understanding nod and pack up their stuff, beginning to head out. You were a little slower but you were fine if they left you. 

You walked out of the changing room to see Jirou and Asui leaning up against the wall. "Oh you're done, you ready to go?", Jirou asks. You give a quick nod and follow the two girl out to where the other girls were waiting. "You guys took way too long!", Hagakure laughs, clapping her gloved hands. "Sorry", Asui apologises. "We wanted to wait for (Y/n)". Their eyes all landed on you. "I really like your costume", Yaoyorozu says. You blush lightly and gave a thank you nod. "Thank you, you guys all look great too". "Aw", Hagakure coos. "She looks so cute when she blushes". You cheeks went even redder. "Oh look the boys are just over there", Uraraka calls out. Ashido's head shoots up. "Really? I want to see all of their costumes, I bet they look super cool". You all walk over to the boys just as All might arrives. "Alright everyone, follow me!".

I love writing about the girls, they are so cool. Who are your favorites? Mine are Tsuyu and Jirou. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD