69. Counter-attack

"Midoriya's team dodges an attack from team Takeyama and manage to escape from Team Hagakure by flying over everyone else's heads. What an amazing tactic!" Present mic praises into the microphone.

His eyes drift across the field to other teams who watch their prey flying out of their reach. He mentions a few more teams as they have battles of their own, not going for the main ten million points. But only then does he notice Team Takeyama running away from the conflict.

"It seems that team Takeyama has retreated after their attack missed, I'm not too sure what they're planning but they're running away from the other competitors." He watches as the group runs fast, Takeyama's wings spread out like those of a bird and with one big jump the group is able to make air.

"It seems Team Takeyama did have a plan after all and are now circling the stadium like a hawk. It looks like team Midoriya isn't the only group that can take this battle to the skies."

The three you were holding weren't as heavy as you expected and so you were able to maneuver in the sky a lot easier than first thought. Tetsutetsu points forward at Midoriya's group.

"They're up ahead, fly alongside them to see if Shiozaki can grab the points again," he orders. Nodding your head, you fly towards the group. The green-haired leader of the other groups stared at yours with wide eyes, saying something to his group making them return to the ground. You close your wings and tap Tetsutetsu's shoulder, having him turn into his steel form. With the extra weight, you fell quicker. Right before you hit the ground he turned back and you opened your wings so that you could glide to the ground safely.

At this time, you were so focused on winning with your team that you couldn't hear the announcements. They weren't important at the moment, you were so immersed in the competition and the victory of your team that none of the words registered.

Once Tetsutetsu touched the ground with his feet and began running, Awase separated the two of you. You were then back in place, being held up by the three class B students. They ran after Midoriya's team once again, getting close enough to try and grab the points. Shiozaki's vines reached out but were blocked by dark shadow. Although obviously frustrated, the plant-haired girl remained calm and continued running with your team.

You looked around, making sure that there were no other groups nearby but spotted Shouji from your class, his joined arms shielding Tsuyu and Mineta on his back. A purple ball flew out from the cave of muscular arms, sticking to the pink-haired girl's foot.

"This is our chance!" you call, having Tetsutetsu and the others speed up in order to take advantage of the trapped team. After noticing all of the teams hurrying towards them, Midoriya's group gets into the air, unfortunately having broken the boots which were imperative for their mobility. Now flying above the other teams again, you bit your lip in annoyance. You weren't one to be competitive but you felt like you owed it to your team, you didn't want to let them down.

"We're going up," you say. Tetsutetsu looks back at you in confusion.

"What do you mean? We won't have time to pick up speed again," he says, trying to reason. You shake your head.

"Trust me and jump on the count of three." All three hesitantly nod, Awase merging Tetsutetsu and yourself once again.

"Three, two, one, jump!" They did as they were asked too and jumped, giving your team strong momentum upwards which assisted the strong flap of your wings in getting back into the air. The class B students seemed surprised that you were able to get them all off the ground.

"We're just going to have to try again and again until we get it," you tell your team, a determined expression on your face. Tetsutetsu smirks widely, nodding his head.

"Of course, but don't over exert yourself".

"Team Midoriya had escaped to the skies again and team Takeyama has followed right behind them, showing how strong and adaptable they are. Abandoning their previous tactic, they combined the strength of the three below jumping and the strong flap of Takeyama's wings. It's not only team Midoriya that'll have to watch out for this powerhouse of a team, with tactics and strength like this they're definitely a team to be avoided!" Present mic announced, his already loud voice being projected into the speakers.

You flew towards the ten million team again, coming close so that Shiozaki could grab the points. But with each attack came a counter from dark shadow.

"Dammit," Awase swears, "Our attacks aren't strong enough and their defence is too strong." You hum in agreement and return to the ground, separating from your teammates again.

"I think the smart thing to do would be going after the other teams, it seems like Monoma is already doing that. Ten million points guarantees first place but we only need to place in the first four teams to make it to the next round," Shiozaki informs. Tetsutetsu lets out a grunt, obviously not too happy with the idea but at this time you had no other choice.

"I agree with Shiozaki," you back up the plant girl. She sends you a small smile before turning her attention to her side.

"It looks like Monoma is targeting us now and the loud explosion boy is chasing him." You follow her gaze and noticed sparks coming from the hands of a blonde boy with a smug expression on his face.

"His quirk is copy!" Tetsutetsu calls out, "I think it would be smart if you avoided touching him, he'll copy your quirk!" You nod and watch as they approach. They were quite fast and caught up without a problem since the three below you weren't going their hardest. The blonde meets your gaze as he reaches out for your headband, his smug expression not leaving his face.

Before he grabs onto your points you use your wings to send a strong gust of wind at him, making him unbalanced. It takes a few seconds before he regains balance and tries again, this time looking annoyed. Oh how this boy was irritating you, it was a shame that you couldn't make skin contact or you'd punch him. It was only when you remembered you had your gym top tied around your waist that you came up with an idea. You pulled the shirt into your lap and formed a fist, draping the material over it before you clocked the boy in the nose.

Not only was he shocked, so was everyone else. You sent a smirk to the boy as your team ran off, everyone else in his own team stunned and frozen in place.

"Don't need a quirk to knock you off your high horse," you call back, holding up a headband which you had managed to grab once the blonde was stunned. Tetsutetsu chuckled as he looked back at you, watching as you move your points to your neck, tying the new points there also.

"Glad I picked you for our team, you've some serious balls." You giggled and smiled happily at each person in your team.

"Thanks for picking me out."

Love Monoma but he does need a couple of punches, I volunteer Bakugou. He's brains a little loose but I'm sure a few explosive punches would do him some good. I wanted to get this out because I just wrote a chapter I've been waiting to write for so long, I love it so much! Can't wait for you all to read it, it'll be here sometime soon, I promise. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD