25. Sensei

"No one is getting expelled?", Kuro asks. You discretely shake your head. "It looks like that green-haired boy just scraped by". Your eyes drift to Midoriya as he converses with Uraraka and Iida, it seems like he's already made some friends. "Right, everyone head back to class and change back into your uniforms", Aizawa orders. The other students nod and make their way back to the classroom. You hesitate before you leave, having your teacher's bloodshot eyes follow you back to the class. "He looks familiar". You hum in agreement. "It's the boy from the photo", Kuro whispers, a smirk evident in his voice. You stopped walking as your eyes widened. You could hear Kuro chuckling in your ear. "Well isn't that fantastic, why don't you go and say hello for your mother?". You glare at the floor. "Don't be idiotic, he probably recognizes my surname so I'll have to pretend I'm not related". Kuro pokes your cheek as he rests his arms on your shoulders. "I suppose you could do that or... we could make it a little more fun". You poked his chest with your shoulder blades as your quirk attempted to activate. "I won't forgive you if you do anything to harm my mother, just know that if my mother dies then so do I... and so will you". He releases you and steps away. "Well you've got me now, if that's the case then I'll leave it alone". After that moment you knew that he had retracted into your shadow, you probably wouldn't see him for a while.

You take a step forward only to pause once more as a familiar voice is heard. "Takeyama, I'd hurry up if I were you. We aren't going to wait for you in this class or in the hero course". You give an understanding nod, making sure to avoid meeting his gaze. "Yes Sensei".

Timeskip

"What a little pussy", Kuro chuckles. You send him a glare as you button up your shirt. All of the other girls had already finished changing and that left you alone with Kuro. "Why don't you just tell him? I bet he'd be overjoyed to hear that your mother is fine". You shake your head as you fix your tie. "I'm not going to do that, mother doesn't want me to worry about this so I will leave it. When we are taken back by father she will only be sad if she's taken away from her love again". Kuro scoffs as he leans against the wall. "When? So he's gonna show up and you're just going to go back with him?". You shake your head. "Of course not, I will fight my very hardest to stay here with mother and aunt Yu but I am unsure of what will happen. This is my fight and I will decide when it arrives". "Okay then, what if he offers to let your mother go free if you go back with him?", Kuro asks. You sigh as you tuck your gym clothes into your bag. "Then I will go with him, this is about mother's happiness, not mine. I have no friends and the only ones I'm close with are my mother and aunt Yu". Kuro follows you as you begin walking out of the changing room and towards your class. "What about that boy? What was his name again? Oh right, Hitoshi or something, right?". You ignore him. "Looks like I hit a nerve, don't worry about it sweetheart, you've always got me". You enter your class and shut the door in Kuro's face. You make your way to your desk while all eyes are glued to you. "Next time please get here on time, Takeyama", Aizawa says in a bored tone. You nod as you sit down. "My apologies, Sensei".

Timeskip

"So it's lunchtime, huh?". Silence. "Aw come on, you're not mad from before, are you?". You sigh and carry your tray of food over to an empty table. "So you're going to sit alone?". You glare in his direction. "Where else do you expect me to sit? I don't have any friends". He chuckles and boops you on the nose. "Well this is what school is for. Go sit with the girls in your class, you'll surely become friends". You sigh and break your chopsticks as you begin to eat. "I'm not going to force myself on them". "Well they aren't going to come over to you like Hitoshi did either, you should make friends or else everyone is going to see you as a loser". You glare down at your food as you continue to eat. "I don't care for others' opinions, the only ones that matter to me are those of my mother, aunt, and father".

It was silent for the rest of the time as you finished your lunch and once you were done you stood up. "Hey, where are you going?", Kuro asks. You walk right past him and down the hall, you had come from. "I noticed something I want to check out in one of the rooms". He walked by your side as you approached one of the many rooms.

I really like the idea of Aizawa being with your mother since both him and Hitoshi are quite similar. Hitoshi's parents in this are just someone else's OC's in case you didn't know, I also have seen some theories where people think that Aizawa is Hitoshi's dad. I'm not surprised though, they both like cats, have mind related quirks and have dark circles under their eyes. In the beginning, I was thinking of making All Might your mother's love interest but I changed my mind last minute, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD