34. I have a plan

"Are you all ready?", you hear All might say into your earpiece. You and Kirishima both nod. "Alright, you may enter the building. The villains will be awaiting you so I expect you two to have a plan". Kirishima turns to you, an unsure expression on his face. "Do you have any ideas?", he whispers. You nod. "Your quirk is hardening, right?". "Yeah". "And you're used to close combat". "How did you know?". You blushed lightly as your eyes drifted to the ground. "Yesterday I spent a lot of time observing everyone else's quirks, I find them interesting". He gives an understanding nod. "Okay, so what's the plan?". You tap your chin as the two of you enter the building through the back door. "We'll need to split up, you'll stay on the lower floors and lure the other team towards you with noises while I go up to touch the weapon". He pouts a little. "Aw, why do you get to go up and do that?". "This plan will use our strengths to our advantage. My theory is that the girl will stay up by the weapon and the boy will come down to face us. Since he's good with the midrange distance attacks he'll use that to his advantage by throwing the sticky balls from his head. If you make noises and lead him around the lower levels you won't get stuck by the balls. Also, this stops the chance of you getting caught in a trap, I'm not saying you wouldn't be able to avoid them but what I see from the girl is that she is quite intelligent and handy with her quirk. She'll have set up many traps in order to stop us from reaching the weapon. Since you go head-on in a fight your quirk won't be very effective if you just get stuck, that means that they have immobilized us and they would win". His eyes widen a little. "Wow that is a great plan actually...", he trails off. "Alright, I'll stay on the lower levels an-". "Grape rush!". You turn your head to see Mineta running at the two of you, throwing his sticky balls in your direction. In a matter of seconds, you take off your jacket and throw it, using it as a screen to stop the attack. While you are both blocked from the small boys view you grab Kirishima's hand and start running.

"What do we do now?", he asks, looking back to see if the 'villain' was behind you. You look up and notice an open vent. "Keep running and getting him to follow you but first, could you give me a boost into the vent?". He nods and stops beneath the vent, holding his hands out to support you. You step into his hands and are suddenly boosted up into the metal shaft. You send him a quick nod before disappearing into the depths of the vent. You can hear Mineta running and before you know it he's gone. You let out a quiet sigh of relief and begin crawling through the vents, making your way towards the top floor.

In the viewing room
All students except Midoriya were present in the viewing room, watching the next battle trial. "Well done, (Y/n)", All might congratulates. "What's happening? What was she saying before?", Kaminari asks. "She used a plan which not only focused on her and her partner's quirks but her enemy's as well. She understands that running head-on ino a fight isn't always the best idea and is now using stealth by travelling through the ventilation system". "Can we see her in there?", Uraraka asks hopefully. The blonde hero shakes his head. "I apologize but there are no camera's in the vents, we'll just have to wait and see where she pops out".

Back to you
You continued to make your way silently through the vents, stopping when you reached the top floor of the building. You look out the vent cover and saw the raven-haired girl standing in front of the weapon. You could now easily get to the weapon without her knowing. But then you spotted something which would give you away. A mirror sat up against the opposite wall, giving the girl a view of the weapon without having to look directly at it. You bit your lip in annoyance and looked around the room, trying to find something which would help you. Below you was a large sheet and a rope hung from the ceiling not too far away from you. You nodded to yourself and silently slipped off the ventilation cover, pulling it into the shaft with you. You then leapt out and caught the rope, sliding to the ground without a sound. You picked up the sheet and then held onto the rope, walking back towards the wall. "Hey, are you doing alright up there?", you hear Kirishima say into your earpiece. "Yea, I've almost got it", you whisper. You suddenly jumped with the sheet and rope in hand, pushing yourself off the wall at a very high speed. It was not only silent but genius. Before Yaoyorozu could react the sheet was wrapped around her, preventing whatever it was she had created from getting you. In the time she was trapped you used the rope to swing around and touch the weapon, landing gracefully on the concrete floor below you. "Congratulations, team Kirishima and Takeyama has won".

I wanted to write more so here are two chapters! Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD