53. Healed

You lay beside Kuro and rubbed his back to comfort him, he was still quite upset about all of this. You regretted going off at him and he understood that, it was the memories that haunted him. You kept your arms around him, your face hidden in his shoulder. This was the only way you knew how to comfort him and it seemed to be working. He had nearly stopped crying but every so often another tear would roll down his cheek.

Without warning, the door slid open, revealing the hero Recovery girl. Both you and Kuro turned to her, watching as she approached the bed. She waved her hand, shooing Kuro. He gave an understanding nod before letting go of you and standing up. You grabbed onto his sleeve to stop him from leaving. He looked back, sending you a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine". You loosened your grip and let your hand fall to your side, watching as he disappeared.

Recovery girl jumped up onto your bed and forcefully pushed back down into a lying position. You let out a quiet yelp of pain which made her sigh.

"What do you think you're doing, sitting up with a bruised stomach and broken ribs?". You couldn't reply, your throat felt unusually dry. She let out another sigh as she lifted your shirt to reveal a series of dark purple marks on your stomach.

"They still need to be healed", she mutters quietly. She got off your bed and walked over to her desk, you couldn't help but get up. She looked back at you as she sat on her stool, shaking her head with a small yet sad smile on her face.

"You're as eager as Hikari". Your eyes widened.

"Y-you knew her?". She nods her head, her eyes closing behind her visor.

"Of course, the beacon of hope, the worlds precious Lady Angel and your mother". You continued to stare at her, unable to respond.

"And something I found even more surprising was that you have a second quirk, the quirk of your father". You shifted backwards in your bed, afraid of what she was going to say next.

"Shadow puppetry of one of the most notorious villains in history, The Shadow Puppeteer". You moved so far back that you ended up falling off the bed, the pain came back but it didn't bother you as much. There were bigger things to be worrying about. It scared you, what would happen if she told everyone about your family and where you came from? You didn't want to leave U.A and you wanted to protect your mother at all costs.

She approached you, not needed to kneel down due to her small size. You flinched as she came closer, surprised when all that she was was kiss your forehead.

"You should be fully healed in a minute or so, so don't get up in a hurry". You gave her a small nod, still unsure about everything.

"And don't worry child, your secret is safe with me". You felt the relief flow through you, you sent her a thankful nod and watched as she approached the door.

"I'm going to get your aunt now, she's been waiting for a long time". You watched as she left and then attempted to stand, it hurt a little at first but it was easy to get over.

A second later the door slammed open and you were tacked in a tight hug. You were then blinded by thick blonde hair which could only belong to one person. She pulled away, sadness and worry evident on his face.

"Thank god you're alright, I couldn't believe it when I heard that you'd ended up in hospital, attacked by villains", she explains, trying her best to hold back her emotions. Instead of speaking you decided it would best to calm her first. You pulled her back into a hug and comfortingly rubbed her back, after having to do it for your mother most of your life you'd become good at calming people down. The stress had sped up her breathing but your touch seemed to soothe her.

"I'm sorry, I risked my own safety and mother's by acting recklessly". Yu sniffled a little, a wet patch forning on your shoulder where she hid her face.

"I don't blame you, you were fighting to protect the both of you, I'm just happy that you're alive and well". You smiled lightly as she pulled away, showing her just how happy you were. She places a hand on your cheek.

"I take back what I said about you being as beatiful as my sister". She leaned forward and kissed your forehead, helping you to your feet.

"Your ten times as beautiful as her". Your smiled disappeared but your blush was still there. She giggled and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, leading you towards the door.

"Hikari can't wait to see you, you won't believe how much she wanted to come". You knew that she would've wanted to see you at the hospital but it was too risky, she'd just have to wait till you got back.

Timeskip

After running from the paparazzi and catching a train, you had finally made it home. You approached the door first, Yu trailing behind you. She had told you that your mother was stress cooking from this and didn't know how she would react when she saw you. You knocked on the door, taking a step back as you awaited an answer. You heard the sound of running inside, watching the door as it swung open. Your mother stood before you, her eyes red from crying. Before she could even react you hugged her, your face hiding in her chest.

"Don't say anything, I want you to understand". You hear her sniffle before letting out a quiet hum.

"I saw him hurting, he was in trouble. Aizawa-sensei needed someone to help him. I was frozen in place at first, I was too scared to do anything but then I realized that I was the only one there. Then I saw your crying face in my mind and me having to tell you that he was dead... so I ran in and I got hurt but I... But... he's safe". She pulled away from the hug, her hands cupping your cheeks.

"A-Aizawa?", she questioned, her voice cracking. You nod your head slowly.

"He's my homeroom teacher and... your lover, right?". She blushed lightly and pulled you in for another hug, starting to cry audibly. Something that you didn't know about your mother was that she wasn't crying out of sadness but happiness. You didn't quite understand it so you rubbed her back, thinking that it was like every other time she cried. The truth was that this was the first time she has heard about Aizawa in 16 years.

First of all... I'm an idiot. I wrote this chapter (I think it was a lot better than this rewrite) it was just over 1000 words and I thought it was great. And then... it doesn't save and I have to start all over again. Can guarantee that I wasn't angry crying and cussing my computer out. Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this shitty second-hand piece of trash. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD