Lost Too Much...

"I'm sorry Miss..."

The woman nods her head as she looks down her daughter who was confused on what is going on. "Nothing Lucy...just mommy has to talk to the doctors...Please...stay right here for now..."

Lucy's mom, Layla placed her on the chair and she then walked out with doctor...

Lucy sat there confused...

'What is going on...' she thought to herself.

The door opened again to see Lucy's mom crying...

She went to Lucy and gave her a gentle hug so she won't hurt the little girl. "Mommy? What is wrong? Did something bad happen? Can Lucy make it better?"

Layla then started to cry more...

"Mommy?!"

The mother stopped moving ...

Lucy lightly shakes her mom. "Mommy?! MOMMY?!?"

Layla fell to the floor not moving....

"HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Doctors then come in, in total shock of what they see. All the saw was a woman on the floor and a little girl crying..

They rush to the woman and some of the kind nurses took Lucy out of the room.

Lucy tried to push the nurse off her but it did not work. She wanted to be with her mommy but could not.....

After a phone call her father came rushing over, he hugged his daughter and let go to check on the doctors.

From then on out.....

Lucy has changed....

————————————————

Time Later

Lucy is now 23....

With everything that happened to her life, she was desperate for some hope to come to her....

She sighed as she walk towards her television and turn on the news.

The reporter then says, "Good morning all of Magnolia and welcome to another day of Magnolia News. This just in many criminals of Magnolia were set free from their changed and are now off on the streets of Magnolia with us today. Though the main person is Natsu Dragneel, a man who is 25 years old got arrested for-."

Lucy then changed the channel. She puts my arm on my knee and place that hand on her cheek.

'I am honestly so bored...
I am off from work today so nothing really better to do....'

She look to my watch and my eyes widen.

"No no no no no....great!"

Lucy goes to get changed into a red hoodie and black tights as she walks out the door.

'I hope I get there in time...' she says as she carefully runs to her appointment.