Natsu's Emotions

——————

Saying 'thank you' to Lucy is not something she would be hearing from Natsu.

Her eyes widen as she somehow felt happy to know that he is being nice to her...even showing emotion made Lucy smile...

But.....

The more times, she see someone she knows cries...

Is more reasons she is wanting and needing to live....

"Natsu..." she says sweetly as she pets the top of his head.

"Yeah?...*sniff*"

She frowns.

She lets go of him and puts her hands on his shoulder softly. She frowns as she looks at him.

"Natsu...I have something to tell you...something about..me.."

He looks at her confused and says, "Okay.."

"Natsu I have...an..illness..."

She looks to the hands, she has on his shoulder and realizes...the red blood is showing deep under skin...

She quickly takes her hands off of him and looks down at his hands. She was in fear..

She gulps. "I-I have the illness called le-."

"NATSU! LUCY!"

They both turn to see the Gray running to them, then right in a few feet, he falls on his face forward.

A/N : THAT'S WHAT YOU GET GRAY FOR RUINING THE NALU- wait...isn't my fault for writing that..........?
continue....

He gets up and walks up to them.

"Geez Gray! Put the damn gun away!"

Lucy gulps.

"Natsu are you crying?" Gray says curiously.

Lucy looks to Natsu who still had tears on his face from before.

He quickly wipe the tears away quickly and says while doing so, "I am not! I just got something in my eye earlier! Plus this girl I had to the trouble of saving which YOU were meant to do was boring me while she wanted to sit down."

'Note to self..Natsu is pretty bad at lying.' The blonde thinks to herself.

"Hey that's not what happ-!" Natsu covers her mouth.

He mumbles to Lucy, "Play along. Gray is an idiot to realize."

Lucy nods as he is covering her mouth. But under him covering her mouth, is a smile on her face.

He sighs in fake annoyance. "Let's go. I don't have time to waste."

Natsu gets up and takes a few steps with Gray. Then he looks to Lucy who was still on the floor, looking at her hands.