I Can't...

————————
Still the day of the funeral

Lucy then was walking out the she hits someone in the shoulder. It was Natsu. She turns to him and waves shyly.

"Hey Ashley.." Lucy waves a little.

She then gets her notepad and wrote: "Hi...I'm so sorry..it must hurt losing someone like this."

He nods a little sadly. "It is..not hanging out with him more is the worse chose I could ever make.."

Lucy then writes more, "I know how it feels...I lost my mom when I was young...I regret not saying goodbye.."

Natsu's eyes widen for just a few seconds and then was normal, but was not in a way...he was having a frown on his face.

"You sound like someone I knew. She died a few days ago. My friend Gray, he strangled her to death by accident..he was mad..for my father dying and she didn't do anything about it..she just stood there...In a weird way...*looks 'Ashley in the eyes* I felt a connection..I would call her an acquaintance..but she wasn't..In a way..I kinda loved her.."

Lucy's eyes widen. "It's weird how you remind me so much of her..for how much she said sorry...I always wondered...did she mean it.? I was kinda heartbroken when Gray killed her.."

Natsu turns back to Lucy/Ashley. "Oh I'm sorry...I have a feeling you wouldn't tell anyone that Gray killed her...you are a good person..I can tell you won't betray me.."

Natsu then puts his hand on her shoulder. "I can feel it..."

Lucy couldn't even try to speak...

'Oh my lord...he loved me...he actually loved me in a way...'

"Hey...are you okay Ashley..you look kinda pale.." "Oh I'm-." She quickly covers her mouth. Her eyes widen as she writes: "Sorry! Just when I zone out I accidentally say things!" "It's fine..even though I can tell you are trying to be a mute, it must be hard. Well I need to go. I want to say goodbye to my father for the last time.."

Natsu then hugs 'Ashley' around the back. Lucy was so stiff and wouldn't move.

Natsu smiles sadly as he says, "Thanks for coming..it means a lot to me and my brother. I hope I can see you again.."

Natsu then began to walk away..leaving Lucy to run away..

She just ran...Ran to know that she wouldn't stop. Then suddenly she bumped into someone AGAIN!

She was about to fall then someone grabbed her by the wrist, leaving Lucy's veil to fall...

Her eyes widen to see Gray...he was pissed and shock..

'Crap...now I think he is actually gonna kill me..'

—————————

As Natsu began to walk into the church, he walks up the 5 stairs, lending to the coffin. He sighs as he sees his father in the coffin.

"Dad...Hey...I miss you already...as well as Zeref...he's outside...taking care of his future daughter and his wife..it's hilarious...you should've seen how Mavis would push Zeref around for food...I've known I've said this before but..you are the best dad I could ever have..I love you..And I know you are in paradi-."