Scared and Afraid

——————————

'Wake up...

Come on me...I have to wake up...

To make Juvia and Gray less worried...

To make....Storm....not afraid....

Just wake up....'

Suddenly the light hits Lucy's eyes from the windows and she begins to wake up.

She turn to look around her to see- 'YES!!!!'. When Lucy looks around she sees Gray asleep on the couch with his arm around Juvia as she has her head on his shoulder.

She gets up and wobbles a little because of just waking up. She then quietly sneaks over to Gray and Juvia not making a sound and took her phone out.

She has her camera app on and was about to take a picture then someone snatches the phone away from her.

"HE-!"

The person covers her mouth and goes in front of her.

It was Natsu.

"Don't you think that's a little creepy taking pictures of someone while they are sleeping?"

Lucy then was confused. "What are you doing here?"

"That's a nice hello but anyways I'm here cause of a little Miss Lucy passing out and I was worried."

"Aw you care!" She says sarcastically as she giggles.

Natsu then rolls his eyes. "No shit I do. You may not see it but I really do. I don't trust people as much as I trust you. Don't and never forget that."

Lucy smiles.

"How are you feeling Luce?"

"Okay...my head hurts a little...but I'm fine!"

Natsu's eyebrows furrows. "Is that so?" "Yup!" "Okay...I going to trust you Luce."

"How the hell did you come up with the name Luce?"

"Cause he's a dumbass Lucy."

Both of them turn to Gray who woke up. He then yawned as he began to rub his eyes with his hands.

"I don't know how but somehow randomly and stupidly thought of a name."

"Nice to see you wake up too Small Ice Dic-!"

"Oookkkaayy...I'm leaving..." Lucy says automatically when she knew what Natsu was going to say.

"Fine...but I'm going with you Luce..just to make sure you are safe..."

Lucy smirks. "Are you sure? Cause last I checked I got here by car."

"Fuck..." he mumbles.

Gray and Lucy laugh. But not too loudly so they wouldn't wake up Juvia.

"So are you coming now Natsu?"