Problems and Solutions

———————
The Next Day

Lucy was still as the warehouse. She was asleep. Sleeping on the chair right beside Natsu who was watching her sleep. He has only been awake for 10 minutes.

'She looks for peaceful...you can look at her and never imagine how much pain she has been through her whole life...'

Natsu leans to Lucy and pats his hand on the top of her head.

He smiles warmly at her.

"I will protect you...I promise you that.."

"Oooooohhh~!"

Natsu turns to Gray was by the door and was looking at his phone. "Shut up Gray." "Sure, shouldn't you shut up for your injury to calm down. It was close to the lungs so you should save your assy breath for when you need to."

Natsu rolls his eyes. He then sees Gray looking at a photo. "You still thinking about Juvia?"

"Huh?"

Gray turns to Natsu as slightly smiles. "Yeah...I just miss someone like her to be by my side...I did love her.."

"And you still do, don't you?"

"Yes but I choose the choice to be by your side..you are my best friend. And we promised to be together as brothers since we were 14."

Natsu rolls his eyes. "I know but you need to talk to her sometimes. You can't just drop of Storm and have a little chat with Juvia. Gray, you need to talk to her, not just do something small."

Gray sighs. "Sure Natsu. You think it's so easy huh? The last time you had to deal with a lover was Lisanna."

"Shut up Gray!" Natsu says with a tone in his voice.

"You COULDNT even try to take care of her cause you are afraid. Afraid that everyone will be afraid and hate your weak ass self!"

"..."

"Face it Natsu. You can never find love again."

"..."

Gray then realized what he said. "Natsu I'm sorry-."

Lucy suddenly without anyone knowing, woke up and marched to Gray, then slapped him across the face.

"Lucy I-."

Lucy interrupts Gray.

"Shut up Gray! You can never treat a friend like that! That's...That's...SELFISH! Never do that to a friend! HOW WOULD JUVIA FEEL IF SHE SAW YOU RIGHT NOW?!" Lucy then started coughing a little.

"Lucy!"

Natsu slowly gets up from bed and goes to Lucy.

"Lucy...it's okay...don't make things worse for you..for your health.."

"NO! HE NEEDS TO LEARN!"

"ENOUGH!"

Natsu, Gray, and Lucy turn to see Zeref there.