Unlike You, I...

————————
Lucy reads a book that is in Natsu's room. Doing nothing barely for the whole day is boring. Jellal is with Lucy at all times for a few days.

But as days went by Lucy got more and more worried for Natsu. Not even a hour goes by for her to worry about him.

Lucy closes the book as she looks to Jellal who was on his phone with a stone cold expression on his face.

"Um...Jellal?"

Jellal sighs as he says, "Natsu is going to be fine, Lucy. I know you are going to ask that question."

Lucy shakes her head no as she thinks to herself with disbelief, 'I was honestly going to ask that but...'

"I-...Um was wondering...how is Erza doing? I haven't talked to her since the wedding..."

Jellal places his phone down and looks to Lucy with a little smile on his face. "She's fine...always busy now a days..."

Lucy sighs in relief. "That's goo-."

"But...."

Jellal looks to his hands that were held together with fingers intertwined. "E-Erza...has been distant from me...more than usual. After that day when she saw me side with Natsu instead of her to defend you...My love Erza has now doesn't know what to believe...or even feel about me.."

Lucy frowns as she reaches with one of her hands on Jellal's. A smile warms on her face as she says, "I know Erza...She is probably confused on what to believe. But trust me...she still loves you, no matter what the problem is...So don't worry Jellal, just like you told me about Natsu..."

Lucy forces a smile on her face as she lastly says with a little fear, "I'm not going to worry..."

——————————

...Drip Drip...

As blood fell down the salmon hairs face, not fully awake, he hears a raspy and weird something voice says, "Boss...we should wake him up now...He's been out for days..."

"Very well..." The 'Boss' says.

Natsu opens his eyes slowly as he sees the Boss and he grunts. He was tied up with chains around the waist while being on a chair. There was rope tied around his wrist and legs so he couldn't have escaped or kick someone with a fight in his hands.

Natsu groans in pain as he suddenly feels his head throbbing in pain. The head is the worst pain he felt. He then smirks as he suddenly sees the small group of delinquents who were worse than him.

"You have got to...fucking kidding me...Raven Tail...a pleasure as always..."

The Boss tsks as he punches Natsu across the face. "Don't you dare start Dragneel!"

Natsu rolls his eyes as he says, "Why do you need to do this to me?"

He heard Ivan grind his teeth in annoyance. Ivan pulls Natsu's bangs from the front and says bring him closer, "You fucking know why!"

Natsu smiles as he says, "Oh is it for me taking Laxus and making him a Fairy Tail member with no fucking problem!? And the fact my father who actually has more money, family, wealth, anything unlike you who as seriously nothing, not even the love from his own son! Ouch! Unlike you, I actually have a heart to people I like or love to call family."