Lucy's Risk and Hope

————————
Lucy's POV

I gulps as Gajeel is driving me to...the place I'm going to die..And he knows this person...I think he may have a good idea how doomed I am when ask for help...

After sometime we finally arrive and I get out quickly.

"O-Oi! Oi! Blondie come here!"

I rush back to Gajeel and he gives me some gloves. Probably cause I need to cover my hands for this...

I nod as I go to the door and knock a couple of times.

The door opens and I sigh in relief. "Erza...I need your help..."

Erza's eyes blink a couple times as she sees Gajeel next to me with his arms folded.

She nods. "Ok, but seems to be the problem..?"

I sigh. "Can we come inside?"

Erza sighs as she nods her head little yes. She moves out of the way and lets me and Gajeel in. I walk and sit on the couch with my hands on my laps and my head looking down.

I heard a lock of a door and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up surprised to see Erza actually comforting me...

"Now, what seems to be the problem?"

I gulp. I can feel sweat going down my forehead and neck as I'm trying to think of word to say.

"Um Lucy?"

I couldn't breathe because of how much I was going to say.....or not say...

"Lucy!"

I snap out of it and she says, "Now I'm going to say this one more time, what's wrong?"

"I-I....Natsu...has been kidnapped...a-and I need your help to get him..."

I look to her to see her eyes blink a couple of times and says, "Excuse me for a second...I need to get something to calm me down..."

Not only I but Gajeel gulps a little as we see Erza walking to the kitchen and SHE GRABS A KNIFE?!?

Oh...she's cutting something....

She comes back to us and...has plate that is placed with a strawberry shortcake in her hands...

She takes a bite out of the cake and giggles in satisfaction. I gulp as I say, "U-Um...Erza?" She looks up to me with no expression on her face...

Scary...

She puts the plate on her lap and looks to me.

"No. I won't help."

My eyes widen but for some reason I had a feeling she was going to say that...

I looks down and suddenly think of Natsu and how he probably is....He's in pain...and despair...

I get up on the two feet and look to Erza who was one the opposite couch. I march in her in a little anger.