So Very Lost

————————

"Wait...Did you say Heartfilia?"

Natsu's eyes widen. 'Crap...I forgot I promised my dad, I would kill Lucy when I was 18...I said I accepted the bounty where I had to Lucy for at the time, 550,000,000 J...'

"Son....why does she seem familiar to me..."

'THANK THE GOD ALMIGHTY, HE DOESNT FUCKING REMEMBER, SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF JUDE HEARTFILIA!!!'

Natsu sighs. "I don't know Dad..she probably looks familiar but you are I'll right now so-." Natsu's Dad begins to cough a lot.

"Dad do you want me to send the nurse for you?"

"*Cough**Cough* Yes..thank you Natsu.."

Natsu nods his head as he runs out of the door. He quickly comes back in and says, "Lucy please watch over him for me.." "No problem..you don't need to ask me that.."

Natsu smiles as he left Lucy's reach of sight. He gone for now.

Lucy turns to Igneel who banged on his chest to try to breathe normally again.

"Well at least I know my son still cares for me." The father says jokingly.

"..." Lucy was to surprised to speak.

Igneel turns to Lucy and says, "I may be ill but I remember you from somewhere."

Lucy gulps as she sighs and pulls up a chair in front for Igneel.

She cups his right hand with both of hers and breathes in and out.

"Okay......Igneel..Sir..You may not like this but I'm-...I'm-."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm Jude Heartfilia's daughter..the chief of police..."

"Oh I know that. You look like him. But...you look familiar..I'm lost for word..I don't remember anything about you...but deep down in my heart...I can tell I knew you.."

"Wait- so you are not mad or even in rage about being the chiefs daughter?!"

"Nope! I used to talk to him little by little but...since he found out I'm the leader of Fairy Tail...I didn't talk to him after that..."

"..."

"But when I did know him, he talked wonders about you I'm guessing. He would says my daughter is getting more mature by the years go by. My has she grown. She's a beautiful little girl. All that stuff."

"But how....-how did you know him? Mr Dragneel Sir...."

"He went to college with me. He always bumped into him a few times. We sometimes talked after that. He never told me about his wife except to the fact, she was bright..happy..then she suddenly died..I wish I could have met her..your mother.."

Lucy smiles sweetly. "Yes..she was..My mother wasn't dead until I was 4...she died..when I was 4."

He frowns and says, "May god bless your soul..you been through a lot.."