The Kind Man

———————

'Nothing....I can't feel nothing....I murdered someone...my mom...my dad...would be so ashamed and disappointed with me.....'

Lucy was in a chair at the warehouse. She just looks down to the floor.

"LUCY?!"

Lucy looks up. "Huh...?"

"LUCY!"

It's Juvia...

She runs to Lucy and hugs her. "Are you okay?! Ok! Are you hurt at all?!"

"I-I..."

"Lucy tell me...if you are hurt I need to help you in some way..."

"Gray's friend...Natsu...saved me.." Lucy ends with a voice crack. She was also getting teary eyed.

"Lucy...WAIT ISN'T THAT THE CRIMI- OH NO! NO NO NO! IM NOT LETTING YOU STAY OR EVEN GO NEAR HIM!"

Lucy ignore her nasty comment about Natsu. "H-He hid me in a closet..protect me from 5 people who were after me but...N-Natsu...got shot in the process..by the last guy...in the chest..."

She places her hand on the same spot as to where Natsu got shot. "I-If I stepped out there earlier...h-he wouldn't have gotten shot..! I-I could have saved him!"

"Lucy..."

Juvia then hugs Lucy around the back of her neck and says, "Where's Gray? He's the reason I'm here in the first place." "He's helping two men who are taking the bullet out of Natsu.."

Juvia lets go of Lucy, and with her high heels on, she march to the room everyone in the warehouse is crowding.

She pushes people out of the way, and the sees Gray, with a long blacked hair man with piercings all around him, and a man with blue spiky hair and as a red 'tattoo' on his right side on his eye.

"Gray!"

"Oh Juvia! Thank god, you actually listened to my call for once!"

Juvia rolls her eyes as she sees Natsu on bed, looking in pain as he is passed out.

"How is your friend?"

"Well Jellal here the weird tattoo is picking through with his medical supplies, well actually mainly with a tweezer is picking through Natsu's inner organs to find the bullet. Not luck yet..."

"If there's anything I can to do help 'Natsu' here to make Lu Lu happy, I will do it."

"Okay...can you go to a pharmacy to get pain killers for Natsu if he ever wakes up, and bandage wraps cause it's gonna be a lot to wrap his chest with bandages."

"Okay got it! I will be back!"

"And Juvia...thank you.."

Juvia nods as she gets out of the room, she hurries back to Lucy who was away from everyone else sitting in the one chair.

"Lucy I'm going to the pharmacy to get your friend some things! Do you want to come with me?"

Lucy shakes her head no.