...Not Your Fault...

————————
Lucy hugs Natsu tightly as she is still crying. Her cries haunts Natsu's ears...He tries to comfort her but she keeps on crying and crying...and wouldn't stop...

After some time, Natsu then speaks, "You know...you are my only weakness...until I gave up on life itself...I didn't matter anymore, whether I die or anything...but when you came....when you actually came into my life...I would for some reason always want and need to protect you..."

Lucy begins to cry harder into Natsu's chest. She couldn't even look at him...

"I love you, Lucy...I really really do...And I thought I gave on that word a long time ago..."

Lucy then shivers in the cold. She stops hugging Natsu, and hugs herself for warmth. Lucy didn't bring a jacket with her...The only protect of warmth is the long dress she has on...

Natsu then realizes and lifts her up on her feet. He then brings himself up and carries Lucy bridal style. She didn't realize he would do this, Lucy then blushes from embarrassment and looks down...

She mumbles, "Where are we going...?"

Natsu smiles with a toothy grin on his face as he says, "My place! We need to get you warm before you get a cold. And I need to tell Juvia and Gray, that you are okay and safe."

Lucy giggles just a little. "What are you..? My dad..?"

"I can be your daddy~."

Lucy blushes as she says, "Ew! No!"

Natsu laughs as Lucy is dying from embarrassment. She then laughs to know Natsu is laughing. She suddenly realizes after Natsu made her laugh, that she has stopped crying...

Lucy then frowns as she looks down...

The rest of the time Natsu was carrying Lucy was quiet...absolutely quiet...

When Natsu stopped walking Lucy looks up...it was just a normal house...not anything big...not anything small...it was a medium sized house, that was the color gray, along with roof deep dark gray. There was a garage..the door was a solid door with the color of dark brown...there is a small concrete porch in the front...there were even a few windows in the front...

'I thought it was going to be something more..' Lucy thinks to herself as she looks around...

Natsu goes up the few stairs and places Lucy down on feet. They were both under a roof but were on the porch.

Lucy looks down as she feels her feet even with shoes, be so very cold. Natsu takes out his key and unlocks the door to his house.

He opens the door for Lucy and tries to put a smile on his face. "Please...come in.."

Lucy nods as she smiles just a little as she walks in. Her eyes widen to see a beautiful and perfectly clean house.

"Wow...this place is beautiful..."

Natsu looks slightly down as he says, "Well...actually nevermind...go to the room upstairs on the right. It's my room..I'm going to go up in a minute, just gonna find some clothes for you..."