Helping and Knowing

————————

Natsu was utterly confused on what is going on. He didn't even know what he did wrong.

He slowly reaches towards his pocket and gets a hold of his gun by where he trigger is. He quickly brings it up and points it to Sting.

"Don't move.." Natsu says with a hiss in his tone.

Sting doesn't move but he was pissed.

"Natsu!!"

He turns to the person who call his name and it was Gray. He looks like shit cause of how much he is sweating.

Gray runs to Natsu out of breath. "You look like shit." Natsu says straight forward.

"REALLY I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU AND LUCY TRYING TO FIND YOU AND YOU DIDNT REPLY TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES ONCE!"

"My phone died."

"I BET IT DID NOT! SHOW ME YOUR PHONE FOR PROOF!"

Natsu hands Gray his phone and Gray taps on the phone to see it not turning on.

"WHY DIDNT YOU CHARGE IT?!"

Natsu shrugs. "While you are acting like a Dad, I am going to be dealing with this guy here with killing him."

Natsu reloads his guns and aims it at Sting who showed no fear.

Sting only smirked.

"You think I'm scared of you? Heh...funny that this is coincidence but..."

Sting also takes out a gun, it's a pistol and aims it at Natsu.

"I'm like you but sorta different. And I'm not afraid to die."

"Me too." Natsu says almost clicking the trigger.

All the men at the warehouse, were shocked, silent, didn't want to do anything to make it worse.

Natsu pulled the trigger but when he shot his gun quickly aimed in the air. So the shot got shot at the ceiling.

Natsu looks to the blonde who was shaking and who was on the floor now.

"LUCY!" Sting yells running to her.

He kneels to Lucy and places his hand on her cheek.

"What...are you doing here..?"

"*Sniff* I'm sorry....but...I CAN NOT LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU STING! NOR YOU NATSU! I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT! IM SORRY!!!!"

"Lucy don't scream or yell! You know what that can do to you!"

Lucy starts breathing in and out quicker and quicker. Sting held her tight and kept looking at her.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Natsu's along with everyone in the warehouses eyes widen.