A Christmas to Remember...

——————————
The Next Day
Christmas Day

Lucy wakes up by the cloudy clouds and the tons of snow. She smiles as she sits up from her bed and looks outside.

"It looks nice...maybe I can go play in the snow for a while...being that I'm hanging out with no one on Christmas..."

She sighs as she get up from bed to go take a shower.

Lucy takes off her clothes and puts on the hot water for a nice warming shower.

She then realizes the injuries she has gotten. The two burns that she has gotten are gone, but they left burn marks. The cut that she got from cooking with Natsu is still healing...

She takes off the wrapping for the burns as she sighs. 'It's funny cause they are both on the same spot but on the opposite arm..'

Lucy chuckles a little as she heads into the shower. As the warmness of the shower goes on her,...it somehow remind after of Natsu...how kind, sweet, touching...He was to her...but then as the water gets cold, Lucy remembers what happened a few days ago...maybe even a week and a half..just...everything went...wrong...

Lucy hits her fist again the shower wall and sighs. 'Why must everything go wrong...? Why me...?'

She sighs as she turns off the shower and wraps a towel around her chest. She walks out of shower and exit the door with a frown on her face.

'I guess..In a way...I loved her...'

Lucy shakes her head as she thinks, 'Why can't I get that out of my mind..? It's kinda getting annoying now..'

As she sighs as get some clothes out from her wooden drawer. She got out blue jeans, a white short sleeve shirt that has black stars on them, black snow boots, underwear, and bra.

She started to get dressed and got her phone with her. Lucy went to her coat hanger to get her brown coat with white gloves, and also a pair of white fluffy earmuffs. She looks to the garbage to see the gift she was going to give Natsu. Lucy sighs as she walks out the door, locking the door behind her.

As she walking as she sees kids running around happily and cheerfully...like how Christmas should be...

But it's not how Lucy's is...

She has her left hand on her right arm. Lucy sighs as she is walking through the hard cold snow. Looking up on the light snow falling to the ground...one falls on her nose as it is so cold...Cold where it is shivering cold....

Lucy going to the local park that she was always going to. When she sat on the cold snow, it has given her chill down her spine...as her memories come back of this place....

Memory:

"I WANT TO SEE THE REAL SMILE! THE REAL YOU! I WANT TO SEE THE LUCY BEFORE HE ILLNESS WOULD SMILE! SMILE WHEN HER MOM WAS AROUND! SMILE WHEN THE PEOPLE SHE LOVED WERE AROUND HER!"

Lucy sighs as she closes her eyes, then somehow falls asleep. Dreaming of things could be better for her...and the people she loved...

————————
With Juvia

As Juvia, Gray and Storm open their present, Juvia turns to Gray, "Gray my love?" Gray turn to her with a smile as he says, "Yes Juv?" "Do you think Lucy is having a good Christmas...even with the illness..even with being by herself...?"