The Happy Wedding?

—————————
January 4th
Gray and Juvia's wedding

Lucy eyes as she wakes up...were dense...even dead...

"Today is the day...mom's death...and Juvia's wedding..."

She realizes how she is acting and shakes her head 'no'. "No Lucy! Don't be like this! Be here...for Juvia...your best friend.."

She sighs as she gets herself out of bed and goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower, Lucy gets dressed in her light blue long dress that goes down to the bottom of her legs. She has a white cardigan sweater. Lucy even has white flats to wear.

Lucy's hair was straighten and she looked into a mirror. She put a smile on her face..

She walks out the door with a small purse in hands.

Lucy sighs as she goes into the car, when she went inside there was the driver, Juvia, Erza and Levy.

They smile at her and Levy says, "Wow Lu-Chan! You look really pretty!" Erza looks to Lucy and frowns a little then clears her throat. "Yes...you look...lovely..."

Lucy frowns at Erza and look down. She then feels someone's hand on her shoulder and looks to see Juvia.

"You okay Lu?" Lucy nods. She looks to Erza and back to Juvia. "Just things are complicated with some people...some people close to me..."

Juvia frowns.

"H-Hey! Nothing I can't fix! I know we are going to be fine..."

Juvia then smiles. She hugs Lucy and says, "I'm so happy Lu!"

Lucy hugs her back and says, "I know you are...and I'm happy for you too...by the way...*ahem* HOW DID JUVIA PROPOSE TO YOU?!"

Lucy was then coughing a little. "Lu..." "Sorry! But honestly...tell me how he did it..."

Juvia smiles.

"Well it was on Christmas when it happened. It was Gray, me and Storm. I knew they were hiding something. But I couldn't tell what. So Gray, me, and Storm, went to an ice skating rink. As I was skating with Gray, he was holding my hand, and was smiling...a little too much...so when the skating rink was close to empty, Gray twirled me around to face him, he smiled as he said, "Juvia...We've finally got together again...and we are happy. With us and with our son...I love you...but..." Gray then kneels down and Storm comes with his a smile on his face. Gives a box to Gray. And Gray out the ring. "Do you love me?" I was shocked and Storm was giggling. I said "Yes...yes I do, I love you Gray..." Everyone claps as Gray gets up and puts the ring on my finger and kiss me. Oh it was so...romantic of him..."

Lucy smiles so bright to see how happy Juvia looks while telling that...

"That's so sweet Juvi..."

Juvia's eyes sparkled as she says so happy, "I know, isn't it?! Just till you get married-." Juvia then realized what she said. She gasps as her eyes widen.

Lucy frowns as she knows.

"Did you did out the date when you-?"