The Man's End

It's is the being of dawn...

On a Friday...

At Natsu is having horrible memories coming back from his past...

His mother...his regrets...are haunting him...

"NATSU PLEASE! I AM SORRY! WE ARE A FAMILY! DONT DO THIS! PLEASE!! DONT KILL ME! I LOVED YOU!''

'Not anymore...'

Natsu's eyes shot open as he gets up. He starts breathing heavily as he puts his hands on the sides of his head. "No more...please...go away..." His eyes widen...

"NATSU PLEASE!"

"Stop..."

"I AM SORRY!"

"No...you're not..."

"WE ARE FAMILY!"

"NO WE ARE NOT!" He accidentally then pushes the lamp by his bed off the nightstand.

That's when he realized...he is going crazy again...like that day..

"I have to calm down...my neighbors next door can probably hear me like this...I don't want it to be the second time.."

Then the lights suddenly turn on in Natsu's room.

His eyes were half closed as he saw the person to see Gray, yawning as he is rubbing his eyes.

"Natsu, what the hell are you doing waking up and screaming at close to 1am in the morning?"

Gray turns to Natsu who's eyes were widen and looked close to crying. Crying because of fear...and regrets...

Gray sighs as he walked to Natsu and his on the side of his bed. He runs his hands through his black hair, sitting his to his best friend who was a pain in the ass freaking out...

"Natsu."

Natsu didn't even bother to listen. He was mainly focusing on his fear...his pain...

Gray comforts his friend by rubbing his back lightly. "You can beat this fear Natsu. You are better than this state. What if Lucy sees you like this?!"

Natsu turns to his friend, slowly, and creepily. It was not pleasant to watch or even see from Natsu. Gray got stills up his spine by how Natsu looked to him. Suddenly Natsu's eyes changed in a way. It's not fear...but in worry..

"What happens if she does...? What will she do...?"

Gray smirks then realizes that he has to make an accuse for him. He gulps. "U-Um...she will be sad.! A-And would even cry seeing you like this!" Which is true.

Natsu looks down and frowns. "Okay...I'm going to try.."

Gray smiles. "So you have feelings for Lucy now huh~.?" Natsu rolls his eyes. Then he yawns. "Trust me Gray. I don't. I'm just being like a friend to her to see what is interesting about her- I mean she is a nice girl to hang around. But I don't see a connection, spark whatever shitty thing it is. I honestly just see her as an- how do you say an acquaintance."