Hiding the Secret

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️
Sexual and Sad
I repeat sexual and sad
P.S: You may even cry because I was close to crying by writing this...

————————

After Lisanna left, Lucy and Natsu were alone. Alone and feeling awkward to what happened...

They were both sitting on opposite sides of the couch. Waiting for the other to respond first.

BUT THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT HAPPENING AFTER 15 MINUTES!

So they both decide to say, "I'm so sorry about before-!" Their eyes widen to know that they both talked at the exact same time.

It was weird...

But it also felt like destiny...

To meet...

To hate...

Then to love...

It was new to Lucy...but not to Natsu...because at least he had someone he was in a relationship ship with.

Lucy's eyes widen as she suddenly realizes something. She crawls to Natsu, which made him blush. She laid her head on his lap as she felt relaxation flow.

Lucy breathes in and out as she says, "Natsu...why did you lie to Lisanna?"

Natsu looks down to see Lucy's angelic face looking confused. Natsu sighs. He places a kiss on her lips and she kiss him back.

Natsu breaks the small kiss that they had for a few seconds and spoke, "About what?"

Lucy rolls her eyes as she smiles. "You know what!"

Natsu smirks. "Do I though?"

"Yes you do, even though you have coal for brains."

Natsu then sarcastically sound offended as he placed his hand on his chest dramatically. "Wow...my own girlfriend is saying very rude things to me!"

Lucy giggles. "When have I began your girlfriend even though you told Lisanna that?"

Natsu lifts Lucy head under his arm, lifting her whole body up to where Lucy's thighs were on Natsu's lap.

Natsu looks her and she looks at him smiling.

"When Natsu?"

Natsu rolls his eyes as he kiss her on the lips slowly and a slightly hint of passionately. Even though Lucy never had a kiss until Natsu came into her life, she knew what it felt like between them...

Lucy kiss Natsu back softly as she begins to put her arms behind his neck. Natsu smirks as he breaks the kiss and puts his hands on her hips.

"Now what place and what date were we in this same exact position?"

Lucy sighs heavily as she groans, "My place...Christmas...and us making out on my couch...in this same exact position..."