Take Care of Him

———————
The Next Day

Lucy's eyes flutter opens to see her asleep on her knees. Her face along with her arms were on the bed.

She lifts her head up to see Natsu still asleep. His face was warm and she stands up slowly.

'I honestly don't know how to deal with fevers...it got worse over night...I've never dealt with fevers because of Mavis being by my aid...my dad, the maids, and Mavis would always take care of me...And I quite honestly have no clue what I'm going...'

She gets her phone that is by her bed and begins to call Gray.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gray..."

"Oh Lucy! Hey! What are you doing up at 6:00 in the morning? Oh and of course happy new year! Oh by the way! Are you okay? Because you haven't called in a very long time to Juvia or me! We began to get worried! Lucy?"

Lucy was hesitating but then breathes in then out. "Natsu is sick...I think he has a fever but...I don't know..."

"How do you not know?!"

"My parents...when I always got sick they rushes to my aid telling me not to worry, everything is going to be okay...so I never really knew how to take care of myself..even now..."

Gray sighs though the call. "Okay...I will pick him up...thanks for calling me..I'm going to send Gajeel over as well.."

Lucy nods as she smiles. "Thanks Gray..."

"No problem...bye.."

"Bye.."

Lucy hangs up the call and looks to Natsu..

She frowns as she kneels to him. "Why do you try so hard?" Lucy places her hand on his cheek. "When I told you, I am going to die...though not right now...but soon...And I know the date...I can feel what time..."

Lucy gulps as she puts on a smile. "But you will live strong, with or without me...you will be happy...and I'm sure as hell you cry...but...don't cry a lot...because of me...Got it?"

Nothing but Lucy did know, she can felt an answer somehow...

She sighs as she hears the bell rings. Lucy rushes to the door to see Gajeel out of breath. "Jesus Christ...WHY 6:00 IN THE MORNIN-!"

Lucy covers his mouth and they both look to Natsu who was still asleep. Lucy sighs in relief and looks to Gajeel who was confused. "What the hell is wrong with you, Gajeel?! Don't you see that Natsu is asleep! Right there!"

Lucy points to Natsu who was sound asleep and looks a little sick as he is pale. Lucy puts her hands down and sighs once more. "Sorry...just a lot happened last night Gajeel..." He smirks. "Why? Have you two have sex or something?"

Lucy blushes as she quickly shakes her head no. "No! Of course not! He was at my door late and night telling me, he lov-." Lucy quickly shuts her mouth by covering her mouth with her hands. "What was that bunny-girl? I thought I was about to hear VERY interesting word there."

"N-No! Just get him..."

Gajeel smirks as he walks to Natsu. Gajeel picked Natsu up and put him over his shoulder. Lucy sweat drops. She follows Gajeel down the stairs leaving her apartment. For a second, while Gajeel is walking in the snow, with Natsu facing the back, his eyes open for just a second to see blonde hair...beauitful golden blonde hair...and he knows the only person with blonde hair like that..