Trouble and Talks

-------------------

Natsu's eye widens to hear what he just heard...

'She has...cancer..?'

Just then Lucy frowns to see tear stream down Natsu's face in utter shock and fear. She puts her hand on Natsu's shoulder and Natsu said quickly after that, "Why-...Why didn't you tell me..?"

Lucy lets go of Natsu's shoulder and sighs. "I never wanted to tell you...I was just scared of the outcome...On what you will do. What actions you would take...I was just worried for you and me...I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to tell you..."

Lucy turns to Natsu who was looking at her with a few tears in his eyes. She flinches in pain as she moves on the right side of the bed to Natsu and wipes a few of his tears away. "Come here..." Lucy pats on the bed and moves over a little.

Natsu gets up and gently lays next to Lucy. He frowns as he looks to her eyes to find a little-hidden fear...Lucy moves closer to Natsu and kisses him on the nose. She smiles a little as she snuggles against his chest. "I love you, Natsu..."

Natsu wraps his arms around Lucy's waist as a few tears fall out of his eyes as he says, "I love you too...Luce..."

After not sleeping for 3 weeks, Natsu's eye began to get heavier and heavier. Lucy looks up to Natsu who was asleep. She frowns as she also sighs. Lucy flinches a little as she felt Natsu's grip around her tighten a little. The stitches on Lucy's stomach didn't properly heal properly. The doctors say around 6-7 weeks...or luckily even 5 but that won't happen with the condition Lucy is in...

Lucy looks to Natsu who had a thin scar on his neck...She places the tips of her fingers on the cut and thinks, 'Ivan didn't give him a deep graze...It looked horrible from where I was...Blood gushed everywhere and I was scared...Yet...I ran to save him...'

Lucy sighs as she reaches to give Natsu a kiss softly on the lips. After that she laid next to him and kept thinking to herself, 'I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I'm so sorry...'

Lucy closed her eyes then was asleep before she could even realize.

Time and time went on...Hours really...

The door open to be Zeref and he smiles...

"My my Natsu...Already getting so close to her huh?"

Mavis rushes in and was about to shout Lucy's name and Zeref quickly stopped her from doing so. He gestures Mavis to show her Natsu and Lucy were sleep.

Mavis squeals a little as she suddenly takes her phone out and snaps a photo of the two together.

She quickly sends it to her friend Zera. She captions the photo to say, "LOOK AT THESE TWO!!! ❤️❤️. IT IS LUCY AND HER BOYFRIEND!!!"

Mavis is proud of what she did and puts her phone away. She smiles as she looks to her husband who sighs. "You are such a fangirl...*Smiles* Though that's one thing I love about you..."

"Aw..."

Mavis gives a peck on the lips to Zeref. Zeref smirks as he says, "What? That's all it's going to be?"