Ready to Go

The Very Same Day

As the two were walking back, there was not a word said. It was very awkward for Lucy. Natsu on the other hand was just very pissed. He for the whole walk held Lucy's wrist and never let her go.

When getting to Lucy's apartment, she unlocks the door and Natsu automatically lets go of her wrist, walking past her. He goes into her room and sees her luggage already all packed. Lucy looks to Natsu who just stood there and didn't say at word.

"Natsu? Are you okay?" Natsu breathes in then out and then turns to Lucy with a soft smile on his face. "Yeah...Yeah I'm fine...Why don't you just wait here and I'll get my things...Plus I have to say goodbye to the people in the warehouse." Lucy smiles as she nods her head yes.

Natsu walks towards Lucy and reaches out to her. He scooped her up into a hug and whispers, "I'll be back...Just wait..." They both let go and Natsu walks out with a small smile on his face.

Lucy walked towards her bedroom window and saw Natsu waving goodbye. She smiles as she waves back. With a grin on his face, Natsu decide to go.

When Natsu was walking, he had a smile on his face.

'I planned this whole trip for one reason and one reason only...'

As he got to the warehouse, he walked and waved to everyone. Natsu finds Gray and flags him down. "Hey Flame Brain." Natsu rolls his eyes. "Hey..." Gray grins as he says, "You ready to go?" Natsu nods his head yes.

Gray takes a small box out of his pocket and says, "You came here for this right?" Natsu grins. Gray hands Natsu the small box that could fit in his hand and says, "You only wanted to do this trip for one reason. Good luck." Natsu smiles as he shouts to everyone, "WISH ME LUCK!"

Everyone in the warehouse cheers as Natsu ran out.

When Natsu left, Gajeel and Jellal walk towards Gray. The 3 friends smile as Jellal says, "I hope it goes well...Beyond all of us here...

Natsu deserves the most happiness..."

Sooner than later, Natsu gets back to his house and opens the door to see Happy there. He kneels down to Happy and pets him on the head then behind the ears softly.

"Lil Buddy, I'm going to be gone for a while but I'll be back. Okay?" Happy meows as a response making Natsu smile. "I'm taking that a yes. Oh and you may not like this but Gray is watching after you while I'm gone." Happy looks away from Natsu and was about to walk away from Natsu but Natsu says improvising, "But at least Juvia is going to be here for you as well. She's going to be here because Gray couldn't take care for you like last time. I remember when I came home last time, you acted dramatically like you were dying."

Happy walks away from Natsu causing Natsu to laugh.

Natsu runs past Happy and goes upstairs to his room. Grabbing his suitcase, Natsu smiles as he looks to a picture of him and his mom. "You are not bringing me down this time..." With that, Natsu grabs his suitcase with one arm and goes back downstairs.

He runs past Happy again and shouts, "See you soon Lil Buddy! Oh and don't claw up the house again!"

When Natsu closed soon locking the door, Happy looks at the door then meows. He walks away from the door then going to the lavender couch. Having his claws out, he began to tear out the foam from the couch.

"Meow meow meow mothuafucker..."

WELP THAT IS WHERE THE CHILFFHANGER WILL COMMENCE! I'm so sorry that I had to end the chapter like that but I need to so it would make sense for the-...You know what you'll see! God I'm always so close to giving out spoilers!🤣

Anyways I'll update soon so wait for some time because I'm going to take a while to write the next chapter!

So I'll finish the story sooner than you think and it'll be...interesting?

⚠️⚠️⚠️BUT IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING THAT COULD EFFECT THE STORY A LITTLE MORE THAN WHAT YOU GUYS CAN EVER IMAGINE⚠️⚠️⚠️

-Skye!☁️