Hiding the Mark

———————————

When Natsu and Jude got back to Lucy's room, they both were silent as they saw more people. There was Gray, Juvia, Sting, Rogue, Mavis, and Zeref still there, along with Levy and Erza.

Lucy was awake and had a smile on her face. Mainly everyone was crying for her safety. Mostly Juvia and Sting.

Jude brought a chair next to her daughter and holds her hand. Lucy smiles at her dad and gave him a light hug. "Hi dad!"

He frowns as he gives her a light hug and realizes her hair. Jude broke the hug and says, "Your hair Lucy..."

Lucy smiles warmly as she says while playing with a little of her hair, "It's just hair...It'll grow-Never mind..."

Natsu frowns as he knows why she didn't say anything else...

He walks towards Lucy and holds her other hand. Natsu sighs as he squeezes her hand gently and Lucy realizes. She looks to Natsu and smiles a little. Lucy nods her head yes to say she is fine.

Soon later after talking, a doctor came in with the clipboard. He smiles as he says, "She can leave around two days. The bullets have been remove and have healed nicely. Being here for around a month helped her a lot."

The doctors turns to Lucy and said, "You made the right choice, young lady..."

Lucy nods. "Thank you..." The Doctor then leaves and everyone was happy for Lucy especially Natsu. He was grinning like crazy. Natsu held Lucy's hand a little tighter and kept on smiling.

Time went on and it was only Jude, Natsu and Lucy left.

Jude frowns as he says, "I need to get going...I'm sorry Lucy..."

Lucy shakes her head no. "It's fine Dad! You are a busy man, just do what you have to do!"

Jude nods as he puts a smile on his face. He leans towards Lucy and kisses her on the forehead then gently gives her a hug.

"I love you my daughter..."

"I love you too..."

Jude lets her go and turns to Natsu. "Don't forget what I said, boy."

Natsu nods. "I won't...Thank you Sir..."

"Just call me Jude. In a way we are all family here...Bye now..."

Jude walks away and closes the door on the way out. The room was silent for a few moments and Lucy tries to brake the ice by saying, "What did my Dad say as he said, "Don't forget what I said boy..?"

Natsu sighs as he scratches the back of his head, "U-Um...Nothing...He meant it as a reminder if necessary to say..." Lucy smiles a little as she then realizes something.

"Natsu!"

Natsu turns to Lucy and says, "Y-Yeah?" "We honestly don't know a lot about each other and are dating!"

His eyes blinks a little and then realizes that as well. "Oh yeah..."

Lucy smiles warmly as she says, "Why don't we ask each other random questions about one another!"