Hideous and Lying

The picture on top is what Lucy's hair looks like

-------------------

"Miss Lucy...You need to wake up..."

Lucy's eye slowly opens as she looks to her left to see Flare and Lucy's nurse Brandish. She smiles as she lifts herself up. Flare helps Lucy adjust her pillow and Lucy stretches her arms in the air. "Morning...," Lucy says as she yawns.

Brandish nods as she says looking and checking off something on her clipboard once again, "Okay Miss. Lucy, first we must help you bathe and then get you changed. Secondly breakfast, something you really need now."

Lucy nods as she gets help from Flare to get up. Flare smiles as she leads Lucy to her wheelchair. The two girls gently place Lucy down in the wheelchair and she puts her arms on the arm bars. Brandish steers Lucy to the washroom and she helps her up.

The two nurses hold Lucy by each arm and lead her to her own sperate bathroom than what was different than the others. "Let me guess...My dad bought this little bathroom for me cause he doesn't want some else's germs around me..."

They both actually shake their head 'no' which made Lucy confused. "Really?"

Brandish places Lucy down on a chair that was in her personal bathroom in the corner. Lucy looks up to them and Brandish sighs. Flare was confused cause she doesn't know at all about this. "I think the nurses and doctors know you come here a lot and would usually come here to stay for quite some time. Many people knew you when you were little and were worried about the situation you were in now. We didn't show it to you until your stitches properly healed so you can actually take a bath or shower without any pain. I think a doctor named Zeref and head nurse Mavis along with all the doctors and nurse who love also know you, gave you a personal bathroom and bedroom that will always be ready when you come here..."

Lucy smiles as she softly says getting up, "They didn't have to do that...Though...it's nice that they cared for me like that...It's sweet..and to know there are still good people in this world..."

Brandish nods along with Flare. "Very true Miss Lucy, very true. Well, get ready for the shower. Press the button if needing anything as always."

Lucy nods as she says with a smile, "Ok!"

Flare and Brandish exit the bathroom and close the door on the way out. Lucy sighs as she suddenly takes off her gloves and breathes in...

To see the mark on her hand is far worse than she could have thought...

Lucy gulps and feels the lump go down her throat. She cleared her throat and looks to the emblem on her hand. 'Was this a good idea..? I put my life in danger...though I saved Natsu in the end...That's all that matters...Right...?"

Chills went down Lucy's spine trying to remember everything that happened that day. It suddenly gave her a headache...She shook her head no. 'Don't think about it...'

Lucy carefully takes off her hospital gown and sees the bandages around her stomach, lower torso, and arm...all the places she gets shot...

"I'm hideous...," Lucy mumbles to herself as she looks to the mirror to see a weak girl who couldn't defend herself from all the injuries...