Stressful and Shocked

"So? What do you think?"

Natsu looked in the mirror and sighs as he sees his hair the color jet black. He groans in annoyance and says, "It's not bad but I can't believe I fucking did this!"

Natsu's friends laugh at him and Lucy walks up to him. She smiles as she holds his hand. A smile soon appeared on Natsu's face as he looks to her. People 'aw', trying to tease Natsu for being soft and that ruined the moment for him. He rolls his eyes as he gets up from the chair and says turning to Evergreen, "Thanks...I appreciate it...At least this along with some other things will help people not notice me."

Evergreen smiles as she cross her arms together and says, "Just go and you don't owe me anything for it." Natsu grins as he says, "Not even a tip?" Evergreen sighs as she says, "Ok, I may need that!" While laughing, Natsu takes fifty dollars out of his wallet and hands it to Evergreen. "Thanks again."

She nods her head and walks off. Natsu sighs as people soon began to leave and it was only him and Lucy. She began to cough lightly and soon smiles. Natsu tries to change the subject of the matter he is worried by saying, "How does my hair look?"

Lucy giggles as she says, "I honestly don't care. You are the Natsu that I've always known and some hair dye is not going to change that." Natsu grins as he puts Lucy closer to him and kisses her on the head.

Lucy's eyes blink a couple of times as she moves away from Natsu slightly saying, "O-Oh, what day is it? I lost track..."

Natsu turns on his phone and says, "February 19, why?" Lucy freaks out as she says, "Oh for the love of g-!" She sighs and Natsu was worried. "Why? What's wrong?" Lucy smiles as she says, "I have to go to my chemotherapy appointment!" Natsu tilts his head as he said, "I known you mentioned that before but what exactly is that?" Lucy sighs as she smiles. "It's a type of treatment that I can afford sometimes but it mainly and hopefully cancels also destroyed cancer cells. Knowing that I've been alive this long, this treatment is what keeps me going."

Natsu frowns as he says softly, "Hey...Do you want me to walk you there?" He chuckles nervously says, "You know I can't drive cars...or wouldn't even step in any vehicle..." Lucy smiles softly as she says, "I don't know...I feel like if you go with me...you would just sad..."

Natsu sighs in annoyance as he says, "Stop worrying about me and focus on yourself for once! You act as if you are not a human being sometimes and if you are on a mission to protect me instead of protecting yourself!" Lucy was about to say something but was silent...

She smiles still as she says, "I know...and I'm sorry..."

Lucy soon forces a smile on her face and says, "I-I'm sorry..." With that she ran off. Natsu sighs as she about to go after her but someone grabbed him by the shoulder. He then stops and thinks, 'If person doesn't let me go, Luce's stress level will go over the roof!'

Natsu quickly turns behind him to it turn out to be not Gray but Gajeel. "Gajeel, what the hell man? Let go of me!" Gajeel didn't say anything at first but until Natsu shouts, "Let the hell go of me! Luce needs me!"

"You are worrying too much, Salamander."

Natsu gasps slightly and stops fighting it. He stays still and listens to what Gajeel has to say, "Now, I'm guessing you are thinking Blondie is going to pass out like the times I've seen before." Natsu was silent.

Gajeel let his grip of Natsu's shoulder and says, "You have to care about yourself as well. At some times you are worried about even leaving her alone for two minutes. Blondie is a grown woman and you also told me she knows how to use a gun pretty well." Natsu tsks as he says sharply, "That is honestly not helping...You are acting like she is going to be kidnapped or even worse-!"

"Though she is not! When was the last time Phantom tried to attack us?! Not when the hard ass red head arrest Raven Tail! No one has dared to attack us anymore now they know the police are making a slight alliance with us because you are dating the chief's daughter!"

Natsu stayed silent like how Lucy was and Gajeel final words were, "Just give her some space. Enough space to calm down! She'll be fine." He walks away from Gajeel and sits on the stool in the bar area. Having his hands over his hands, Natsu thinks to himself, 'Iron Idiot in some way is right...I'm treating Luce like a child...She can defend herself...and...I'm stressing myself out as well...'

——————————————————

While running out of breath, Lucy finally makes it to the hospital. She goes inside to be welcomed by Brandish, working by the counter. "Hello Lucy. How are you?" Lucy walks up to her and smiles as she says, "I'm okay! I have an appointment today with my  Oncologist about the chemotherapy today."

Brandish smiles as she gestures Lucy to follow her and says, "Come on. I'll take you to him."

'Him? I don't remember it being a him. I had Miss Lucky...Who's he?'

"U-Um...B-Brandish? Are you sure? My Chemotherapy Oncologist is usually Miss Lucky...Who's 'he'?"

Brandish turns to Lucy and says, "Ah...Miss Lucky got fired by for very...touchy with patients and...wanting to give them...let's say...'punishment'..." Lucy chuckles awkwardly and says, "O-Ok...! But who's he?"

Brandish opens the door and says, "He's right in here."

Lucy looks through the door way to make her eyes widen.

"You must be Miss Hear- Wait Heartfilia?" The chairs turns around and the man says in surprise looking to Lucy, "Lucy?!"

Lucy gulps as she says, "You?!"

———————————————

While Natsu was waiting at the bar impatiently and suddenly had enough waiting.

He gets up from his seat and says marching out of the warehouse, "That's it! I'm too worried!"

Now Natsu is running towards the hospital not knowing who would come next and get in his way...