Won't Break A Promise

Lucy's eyes widen as to what she hear.

Juvia and Gray.....has a son.....?

"Wow...." Lucy' says leaning her right hand on the wall near her.

Lucy chuckles. "Wasn't expecting that.."

Juvia looks at Lucy sadly. "Lucy...."

Gray rolls his eyes and takes Lucy by the arm. "I'm going to talk to her." "NO! YOU ARE NO-." "Juvia...*sigh* it's fine...let's go Gray..."

Lucy closes the door behind her as they both walk to the benches that are waiting for the bus.

"..."

"Lucy? You okay?"

"Yeah! Just that is a lot to take in..."

"Yeah....so you are the Lucy Juvia talked about..."

"And you are the boyfriend she talked about...well ex at least..."

"Yeah-....wait....ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Lucy's eyes blink many of times. "I'm sorry...what?"

"I mean are you okay? Juvia told me about the *sighs and whispers it to Lucy's ear before people hear*."

"WAIT- JUVIA TOLD YOU ABOUT THE- MM...!" Lucy says trying NOT curse to know that Juvia's own ex boyfriend knows about her secret that's she is hiding from everyone, except for Juvia, Gray, and her father.

She puts her hands on her forehead and says, "Wow....I can't believe she told you....about that..." Lucy frowns.

"Yeah I was hanging out at her place at the time and wanted to know a few things about her...but then she told me to keep the secret about you and you know what..."

Lucy nods. "Please if you have any friends that you know or any friends that the girls know PLEASE WITH MY LIFE...don't tell them..only Juvia and my Dad know..."

Gray nods. "Well I guess we are 'secret buddies'."

Lucy blinks many of times. "Please...don't do that again Gray..."

Gray laughs as Lucy begins to giggle. "And What was Juvia saying about 'you can not date him'?" "Yeah....my friends thought I finally met someone that I will make me happy...I don't like you like THAT but I just wanted to find love again. But.....I can it's going to be a while til that happens."

Gray frowns. He puts his hand on Lucy's back. "It's okay Lucy. I bet you will find someone in a while. It's just going to take time to find the right person...ya know...?"

Lucy smiles. "Thanks! I needed that!"

Gray smiles and says, "Now why don't you go inside. I have to get going to my friend noon. Or he's going to drink to death." "Oh dear. Is he okay?" "Yeah....he's just having a difficult time getting out of somewhere that he didn't want to leave.."

Lucy nods. "Tell him I hope he gets better! The world is going to be a better place if he is alive!"

Gray's eyes widen for a second. Then he snapped out of it.