A Gift to Return

————————————
The Next Day

As morning struck the sun hit Lucy's eyes and she began to wake up. She yawns as she then stretches her arms in the air.

Lucy rubs her left eye and mumbles as she looks around while laying down, "Where am I...?"

'Oh...my house...'

Lucy then was about to move but feels something around her waist. She then turns to her right to see Natsu there. His arms were around her waist and she smiles.

'Such a baby face for a 25-year-old...Wait...'

Lucy's eyes widen as she suddenly realizes, 'WE ARE FUCKING NAKED!' Lucy blushes madly as she suddenly remembers last AFTERNOON.

"A-Ah~...N-Natsu..."

"L-Luce...."

"AH-!" Lucy was about seriously screaming about what happened last afternoon but didn't want to wake Natsu up.

'And we slept for the whole time after...? Oh my god...What did I get myself into...?'

Lucy then looks back to Natsu and smiles. 'It was nice...I haven't done it in a while...'

Natsu's eyes suddenly opened and he blushes to see Lucy in front of him, laying down next to him naked.

"U-Um..." He honestly didn't know what to say.

"Morning?" Lucy says to break the ice without trying to be awkward about the situation at hand.

"Morning..."

Lucy then holds Natsu's hand and she smiles. "Thank you..."

Natsu was confused at what she just said, he then thinks, 'Thank you...? What for?'

"What about...?"

Lucy moves closer to Natsu, pressed her body against his and gives him a hug around the torso. "For being here for me...For making me feel loved in so many ways I can't imagine..."

Natsu has a grin on his face as he kisses her on the forehead and says, "You don't have to thank me for that."

Lucy nods as she suddenly realizes something again but this one was more important, 'I-I don't have my gloves on...The mark...'

Lucy looks back to Natsu and worry and he notices. She lets go of him and gets up from bed.

Natsu lifts himself up from bed and puts on his underwear to actually have some clothes on. Lucy then rushes to her bathroom and locks the door.

Natsu knocks on the door lightly and says, "Luce? Luce?! What's wrong?!"

'How the hell did he not see it yesterday for one! Two, h-how the hell am I gonna hide this salmon pink mark on my hand?!'

Lucy searches around for anything at this point to hide the mark. She looks in her bathroom cabinets to see a spare medical kit!