Lucy's Rage

——————
The next day, Lucy wakes up from the sun hitting her eyes.

Lucy stretched her arms in the air and yawns. She looks to her right to see Rogue asleep and was snoring a little.

She gets up from bed and picks up her dog as she walks to the kitchen...

She then sees Sting cooking. "Do you always have to wake up early in the morning?" "Actually I was 10 minutes late from doing my daily jog! Then I came back to take a shower and now here we all are, me cooking food for us!"

Lucy giggles as she gives Sting a hug. "You are the best brother like friend ever! You should even be called my brother...for how much you take care of me.." Sting smiles as he gives Lucy a kiss on the forehead and says, "I know I'm your brother! Now! Can you tackle Rogue for me? He's always dead asleep and not even you yelling can wake him up." "HEY! Pfft! Fine!"

Lucy rushes to Rogue and grabs a pillow from the couch.

Sting watches them and takes out his phone to take a video. He chuckles as he sees Lucy breathe in then out...

''Oh no...'' Sting says...

Rogue was actually waking up early for once. "No no no! Lucy don't-!"

Lucy jump on what she thought was a sleeping Rogue. "AH! LUCY GET OFF!" "WAIT YOU WERE AWAKE?!" Lucy then coughs a little as Stung and her laugh.

"ITS NOT FUNNY! I ALMOST SQUISHED LIKE MASH POTATOES!"

They laugh even more.

The day was going by good and after Rogue was finishing whining, they ate, and Lucy had to get going.

Sting and Rogue decided to walk her back just in case something would happen.

They were smiling and laugh until they reached Lucy's house..to see not Natsu..but Gray..

"Merry after Christmas Lucy!" She was then confused but smiled and gave Gray a hug.

"Oh hey Sting! And you are..?" "His boyfriend, Rogue.." Rogue lends out his hand and Gray smiles as he shakes his hand.

'Why is Gray...a little too happy...?' Lucy thinks to herself.

"U-Um...Gray...? Why does it seem your a little too happy today...?" "Oh I'm having a great year so far! I'm with Juvia again...everything is good with Storm...me and Juvia are getting married...and-."

Lucy's eyes widen. "WAIT! HOLD THE BUTTER! YOU AND JUVIA! ARE GETTING MARRIED?!" Gray smiles. "That's why I came today! Juvia is telling her parent so she told me to tell you! You guess what?!" "WHAT?!"

"Drum roll please gays!"

Sting and Rogue bang their hands against the brick house lightly. "You are the maid of honor!" Lucy squeals. The boys laugh.

"I'm so excited! When's the wedding?!" "Not so long from now! January 4th!"

Sting's, Rogue's and Lucy's eyes widen. But Lucy puts a smile on her face. "O-Okay! I-I-I will be there!" "Juvia didn't like the day but she wanted to do it quickly. Do you know why?"

Lucy puts a smile on her face. "I-I dont know why! The sooner the better am I right?!" Sting sighs as he says, "Why don't you go inside Lucy...it's getting colder..."

Lucy nods sadly as she goes to the door and close it behind her.

"Dude really? On all of the days?!" "Why what's wrong?"

"God you are that dense...That's the day Lucy's mom died..every year on that day...she will go crazy...she would let all of her emotion out on one person...it would even make one person cry..she made Juvia cry one year...and I tried to calm her down..."

Flashback

"Lucy please let us help you!"

"SHUT UP! I DONT NEED ANYONE'S GOD DAMN HELP! DONT YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO IN YOUR LIFE BUT TO FUCKING ACT LIKE YOU CARE FOR ME?! YOU JUST FEEL PITY FOR ME LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON IN THIS GODDAMN TOWN! YOU DONT CARE FOR ME DO YOU?! YOU THINK YOUR PRETTY LITTLE LIFE IS SO PERFECT! WELL GUESS WHAT?! THE WORLD AINT PERFECT DARLING! EVERYONE THAT WE KNOW AND LOVE WILL DIE! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! NOW I ALREADY SAID MY ANSWER! LEAVE! ME! THE! FUCK! ALONE!!!!"

"Lucy Calm down! You know me right?! It's Sting! This is your friend! Remember?! JUVIA!" Sting says point at Juvia at the end of his sentence.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

Flashback over

"She's never the same when that day comes...it's scary...she's a kind and sweet girl I grew up one day...then a cruel woman the next...I hate seeing her like this...it's one of the reasons why I'm overprotective of her...I want her to have a good life without her mother and knowing it wasn't her fault...I want her to be happy...wait...does anyone else not know?"

"Um...let me see...Well...does Natsu know?!" Sting 'tsk's at his name. "I think he would know. The girls probably told him." Sting says.

Gray nods. "Look both of you...I'm sorry for not knowing...I can tell Juv and change it to another day.." "I don't know...the sooner Lu stops getting out seeing her mom and losing her mind the better...but maybe with this she could forget it and focus on you and Juvia's wedding..!"

Gray smiles. "I think the plan will work..."

Sting and Rogue smile slightly. "I guess we will see...well we have to go see Lucy now..see you man!"

Sting and Rogue smile as they go inside to Lucy's apartment room.

The door was open to see Christmas decorations all around her house. "Lucy?"

Lucy comes out from the kitchen and smiles. "Oh hey! Can back so soon?!" "Hey we are talking to Gray. He's a great guy." Lucy smiles lightly.

"He is.."

"Lucy why do you have so many Christmas decorations around your house...I thought you weren't a big fan of Christmas.." Rogue says.

"When I woke up to see Natsu there...he put so many decorations around my house...it made me happy...though I don't know anymore.."

Sting got angry again..he calms himself down in front of Lucy and puts a smile on his face..

"Well...that's nice...sorta..Now! Why don't we grab some food and pillows for Plue!?"

Lucy smiles as she nods. "Yeah!"

'I only want her to smile like this...because of the time she has left....'