Deserves to Die...

Lucy picks up her phone as she wipes her tears away from what she thought to herself.

She puts on a 'smile' and answer the phone.

"Hello?" "Hey Lucy!" "Oh...hey Juvia..." "How are you doing? Did your appointment go well?" "I'm okay...and it went okay...no cure or improvement yet but....I'm okay..."

Through the phone to Juvia, she frowns to see her best friend sad....

"It's going to be ok Lucy...I going to be with you every step of the way..." Lucy smiles a little. "Thanks Juvi..." "Hey you called me by my nickname! Been a while since you said it!" Lucy giggles. "Yeah...I guess it has..."

"Anyways...me and the girls are going to be hanging out...you are happy to join us if you want!" "No...no thanks....I'm not in the mood right now...but I promise one day I will..."

Juvia sighs and says, "Well...I will talk to you later Lu! The girls are almost here. Please tell me if anything happens okay?!"

"Okay...."

'Lies...sorry Juvia...'

"Bye Lu!"

Juvia hangs up the call and Lucy mumbles to herself, "Bye..."

Then she hear yelling outside her window....

'What's that about...?'

She looks outside her window....

Her eyes widen.

———————————-

As a man was getting scolded by a police officer, the man rolls his eyes and doesn't care...

"What are you doing here?! Aren't you meant to be at prison with your friend Dragneel?!" "Whatever...have you even read or heard of the new you brain dead piece of shit?"

"Excuse me?! Oh you have a lot of nerve saying that to the police Ful-!"

"I don't care what ya say donut eater!"

"Wait! Please stop!"

The two men turn to Lucy and were silent.

"Ah good evening Miss Lucy!"

Lucy waves at the officer and walks towards them.

"I'm sorry sir but what has this man done wrong?"

"He was meant to be in jail that's for sure!"

The man rolls his eyes.

Lucy looks to the man. He had raven black hair and black eyes. He was muscular and looks stronger than what the police officer can even do....

"Um Sir? What's your name?" Lucy says the man curiously and not being rude in the slightest.

"Gray...Gray Fullbuster...nice to meet ya."

He lends out his hand to Lucy and the police officer was afraid for what would happen to Lucy.

"Miss Lucy! Do not trust him!"