Leaving

—————————

Natsu and Lucy were watching a movie but Natsu looks down to Lucy who somehow fell asleep.

He smiles as he kiss her on the cheek. 'Everything seems good now...but why does something seem wrong...'

The salmon haired boy looks to the girl in his arms and frowns. Things seemed too weird...Things being like this is...weird...That's all that you can describe it...

The boy suddenly found someone in a 2-3 months that would change his life forever. Natsu looks to Lucy who was sleeping. He brushes his thumb across her cheek. But now...there hasn't been any wrong in Magnolia...

Not a lot of killing from Natsu...Crying and wanting to die anymore...

Now that Natsu has Lucy, he wants to live again...and that's it...

Natsu suddenly looks to his phone that was on the coffee table and pickings it up slowly. He answers the call and says in a whisper voice, "Hello?"

"Salamander! How's the blonde? Levi? Lucilia? What's her name again?"

"First of all Iron Ass Idiot...how the hell can you think of the name, Levi? It's that a boys name? And second it's Lucy. Third, she's good now...Sorry me and her bursted out of the wedding..."

"Hey, don't tell that to me. Tell the Ice Prick who had the wedding."

Natsu gulps slightly. "Geez Salamander...You've really gotten soft for the girl haven't you?"

"H-Hey-!" Natsu suddenly realized he resided his voice. He looks down to Lucy who moved slightly in her sleep.

"I'm not going soft...every person has a weakness...and she's my weakness...Like how it is for you and Levy."

"HOW DO YOU KNO-!"

"Juvia wrote it in a letter after the shoot out in Lucy's apartment. Saying that YOU and the two girls were helping around Lucy's house. You cleaned up the body's before they came and Levy as your girlfriend asked you to help. Which you did. So Gajeel...who's getting soft as well.?"

Natsu hears a grunt through the phone. He puts on a smirk of victory and Gajeel says, "I actually like this Salamander better. He's not as a grumpy ass and wouldn't rely on a million bottles of beer just to take his sorrows away. Now this one, this one is better. He would talk to people and would actually show emotion. This one even makes me laugh. Now that's an upgrade!"

Natsu rolls his eyes. "Thank you, Iron Ass..."

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT?!"

"Not until you stopped calling me 'Salamander'."

Gajeel gihis as he says, "The Salamander is the Salamander. You can't change it!"

Natsu blinks a couple of times as he says, "Then Iron Ass wouldn't change...Fine with me!"

"SHUT YOUR ASS WITH THAT GODDAMN NAME!"

Natsu sighs as he says straight forward, "Okay, what's the real reason why you called me?"

"Oh..Freed and Laxus may have found Phantom Lord. They are in Haregon now. Luckily if we get there soon, we might a chance to bring them down."