A Fight For Love

The Next Day

Lucy was already up. It is 9:45 am and she was already in front of Juvia's house.

'Okay...time to make 'Gruvia' happen..well..that's what matchmaker Mira says. She is coming any minute now.'

Lucy rings the door bell and smiles. The door then opens to a man...with white hair...? He has a light colored skin touch to him along with white spiky hair. His eyes were close to the color black and nothing like Lucy ever imagined...

The man moves out of the way to show Juvia. "Oh hey Lu!"

"Hey.....?"

Lucy then turns to the man who just had no expression on his face looking to her. But when he looks to Juvia for even a second, he smiles. 'I guess he must like her..?.......I'm confused....'

"O-Oh! You are probably wondering who this is Lu! This is Lyon! He used to be a friend of Grays!"

Lucy is still confused. "Mind telling me why he doesn't have a shirt on Juvi?" "Oh....Gray does that or at least I think he does it as well...they are from a village and grew up learning how to adapt to the cold."

Juvia nudges Lyon and he sighs. Lyon lends out his hand and says, "My name is Lyon Vastia. Nice you meet you Lucy Heartfilia." "Wait...how do you know my name?" "I told him Lu!"

Lucy sighs.

"Please come in! It must be cold outside!"

Juvia leads Lucy inside and Lucy sits on the couch. Juvia brings Lucy some hot chocolate along with some chocolate chip cookies on a plate.

"You're really in a chocolate phase huh Juvi?" "Well since it is cold you could use something warm and sweet to make things bright!" "I guess..?" Lucy says as she chuckles.

"Oh I need to go to the bathroom! Be right back you two!" Juvia then left to go to the bathroom leaving Lucy and Lyon alone in silence.

Lucy then sips her hot chocolate slowly. "I know you know Gray and Natsu Dragneel."

Lucy spits out her drink a little and coughs a little. "How childish."

Lucy still coughs.

Lyon rolls his eyes and stands up and grabs a paper towel for Lucy. He walks to her and hands it to her.

"Jesus if I didn't know you could seem to be having a heart attack."

Lucy eyes widen. She hates those two words put together. 'Heart..attack..?'

Lucy begins to breathe heavily. "Please don't say those words...please..."

Then suddenly there was a little boy scream.

They both turn to see Storm there. Afraid to see what Lucy was going through.

"D-Dad! Come here!"

Then suddenly more steps come. "What happened little buddy- oh shit.." It was Gray...and he was there right behind Storm.