...Monster...?

————————

'Cheering...'

'Dancing...'

'Happiness..'

'Joy....'

Lucy is holding on to her glass of red white. As she hears people cheering and dancing, she keeps on thinking one thing...

'Why can't I be like them...?'

She frowns as she sees Juvia and Gray do a slow dance around many people watch in awe.

Everyone left the church to go to a reserved wedding party.

Lucy was sitting in a chair. Looking down at a glass of wine. Blankness in her eyes as she feels like running...

She then sees someone in the corner of her left eyes. One who is not dancing with the rest.

"Natsu, what the fuck do you want?" She says in no emotion in her voice.

Natsu stopped where he was and says, "Luce, are you okay..?"

Her heart felt like broken into two as she hear those word. She didn't say anything...Lucy just drank a little out of her glass and places it on the table next to her.

"Excuse me?"

Lucy looks up to see a boy with dirty blonde hair bowing to her. "I noticed that you were one of the bridesmaids of Juvia, Lucy right?"

Lucy nods as she ignores Natsu who is close by.

He lends out a hand to her and says as the music got slow and calming, "May I have this dance?"

Lucy glances to Natsu who looked a little sad.

'Now he will know how it feels..'

"I would love to.."

Lucy gives the man her hand as he escorts her to the dance floor. Leaving Natsu in the dust...Just like he left her...

As they both begin to dance the man says, "My name is Hibiki...it's nice to meet you.."

Lucy smiles as she says, "The pleasure is all mine, Hibiki.."

Hibiki smirks as he lifts up Lucy's chin to make her face him. Lucy was confused but went along with it for now...

"You are so fucking beautiful..."

"Thanks....?"

His face got closer to Lucy's. Her eyes widen as Hibiki was about to kiss her...

A few centimeters away, Lucy puts her hand between both of their lips. She backs away awkwardly and says, "I'm sorry Hibiki...but I just met you...I don't go that fast with someone."

Hibiki smirks as he walks to Lucy again and says whispering in her ear, "Then why don't you give it a try~?" Lucy blushes as Hibiki suddenly kisses her. She didn't like it one bit. She tried to push him off her but he was holding on to her...