To Chase and Love

---------------------
My face with writing the beginning- 😐
The middle- 😊😂
The end (cause you'll see...my friend even told me to do the end like how you are going to read)

my friend even told me to do the end like how you are going to read)

(Me at the end thinking,'What have I done...'

———————————
'I...I honestly don't know what to do about him anymore...Bickslow betrayed me and my trust...Though...Lisanna and Emerald...Shit...'

Natsu thinks about that for the whole night. The party was a success and it made Lucy feel at home again. Natsu lays next to Lucy who was asleep facing Natsu.

'And Luce...What will I tell her about Bickslow...?'

Natsu moves towards Lucy for comfort and has his arms wrapped around her waist. He kisses her softly on the cheek and says to Lucy who was asleep, "What am I going to do...?"

"What's wrong...?" A tired voice says to Natsu. Natsu looks down to see Lucy awake, looking at him...

Natsu didn't say anything which made Lucy a little worried. She wraps her arms around the back of Natsu's neck and softly smiles. "I know you are lying...Just tell me...I'll listen."

Natsu sighs as he kisses her softly on lips and says, "Nada...Nothing is wrong. Just thinking..."

Lucy frowns as she knows he is lying. She doesn't want to make the situation is wrong so she just tries to ignore it. "Okay...'Night."

Lucy then lets go of Natsu and looks the other way. She covers her face and body with the pink blanket she has. Natsu frowns as he lets go of her and sighs. He didn't want to tell her to stress her out...

'If only if you knew Luce...'

Natsu then closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

-----------------

The Next Day

Morning has arrived and Natsu woke up to see Lucy not there. 'Where is she...?' Natsu thinks to himself in a panic. He scurries out of bed and rushes around Lucy's house.

He looked in the kitchen, the small dining room, the living room, EVEN THE BATHROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING!

Natsu wipes the sweat off his forehead as he began to put on his black tee-shirt. He rushes to the front to put on his jacket and shoes, then runs out the door.

He runs to Gray's and Juvia's house first to see if they knew anything. Natsu slams his hand on the door multiple times not even stopping. Soon after that, the door quickly opens to see Gray there with a pistol in his hand, looking like he just woke up.