Welcome Home Luce!

————————————
The Next Day

Lucy woke up by the light of the sun. She yawns as she stretches her arms out and sighs.

It then struck Lucy that...

'I'M GOING HOME!'

She quickly got out of bed and had a smile on her face when Brandish walks in her room.

Brandish smiles as she looks to Lucy who was excited. "It's been a while to see you smile like this..."

Lucy nods her head yes multiple times.

'Geez, she's like a dog wanting to go for a walk...'

Brandish chuckles as she says, "Well...Let's get you ready for a shower. I'll get you some clothes and wait for the Pinkie to come."

'As in 'Pinkie', she means Natsu...If Natsu hears that again, he's probably going to shoot her..'

Lucy nods as she follows Brandish and goes inside the bathroom, locking the door as well. She sighs as she gets out of her pajamas and turns on the shower knob.

She smiles as she knows that she is going home.

After the shower

Going out of the shower and turning off the shower is what Lucy did afterward. She opens the door slightly to see Brandish there with her clothes.

"Thank you." Lucy grabs the clothes and closes the door again. The towel drops the floor and Lucy get dressed in- of course, her bra and underwear but along dark blue skinny jeans also with a long sleeve cream colored sweater.

She opens the door to see not only Brandish but Natsu there. Lucy smiles as she runs towards him and gives him a warm and loving hug. She wraps her hands around the back of his neck.

Natsu was surprised on who quick Lucy hugged him but then smiled. He wraps his arms around the back of his Luce's back and says softly, "I missed you too..."

"I'm so happy to see you again, Natsu..."

"Ahem!"

They both turn to Brandish who was just tapping her left foot that had black heels on, lightly on the ground.

"I hate to break it to you but you have only been gone for one day! Second of all- Lucy, let me help you dry your hair. You could catch a cool which is not good especially for you."

Lucy sighs as she lets Natsu go and walks with Brandish BACK to the bathroom. Brandish lightly shuts the door with a slam.

"Honestly...Women with men now are crazy...Fucking hormones get the better of them..."

"U-Um..."

Brandish snaps out of her fantasies and turns to Lucy, "Sorry...Now,...Sit down in the chair and I'll get the blow dryer."

Lucy nods as she feels blush flowing around her whole face. Sitting down on the chair, waiting for Brandish to come back.