Nat or Natsu?

————————

Lucy scratches the back of her head awkwardly.

"I'm sorry. I just keeping daydreaming...it's one of the only things I do right..."

"It's okay...." Natsu says just looking at Lucy in pure amazement.

'It must be fate....how can I bump into her again?! It's not even possible...' Natsu thinks forgetting what the girl in front of him is saying.

"Um...excuse me?"

Natsu snaps out of it.

"Sorry...."

Lucy smiles. "It's fine...well I have to get going...Hope I will see you soon!"

He nods but then was unsure.

Lucy was about to walk away but...Natsu grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Ow...ow...ow!"

"Sorry....but...you shouldn't be alone at this time...people...dangerous ones...are out..."

Lucy blinks many of times and then after 10 seconds, she understands what he means. "No! It's fine! I don't want to waste your time and-ugh....I really have no excuse...but....I'm really going to be late to where I have to be..."

"Same here..."

"Go! I don't mind being alone! It's something I'm used to by now..."

"Oh...okay...."

Lucy waves and walks to the Winter Fair.

But didn't know that Natsu was still behind her.

While walking and not looking to him, she says, "Um...why are you still following me?"

"I'm not...this is the direction I have to go too..."

"Oh...."

Lucy goes in front of the Winter Fair entrance and so does Natsu.

She walks inside and so does he. Lucy sees a familiar face and so does Natsu.

'It's Gray.' They both think as they walk towards him.

Gray turns to them and says, "Hey you two! Lucky you both came!"

Lucy and Natsu turn to each other. "This man is your friend?" "This is the girl you were talking about?!"

"Uhhh...." Gray says awkwardly.

"NO WAY!" Natsu and Lucy say surprised.

"Um....let me introduce you two...um...Lucy this is my friend...Nat-."

"That's enough Gray....I already have enough attention on my plate and I don't need more..."

"Nat...this is Lucy..."

Lucy doesn't know the fact that HE is Natsu Dragneel so she smiles and lends out her hand towards him.

"It's nice to meet you Nat!"