Telling Lisanna

——————————

Natsu wasn't expecting that so quickly, buuuttt, he had a feeling...

He has a toothy grin on his face and he places his hand on top of Lucy's head. Natsu smiles as he says, "I know you, dummy. Wasn't that showed on Christmas?" He kisses her lightly on the lips as he wipes tears off her eyes. Natsu lightly breaks the small kiss where he looks to Lucy. She was blushing and had the littlest smile form on her face.

Natsu grins as he lifts Lucy along with himself up on the feet. "Try to cheer up...okay, Luce?" Lucy nods as puts a slight smile on her face.

Natsu nods with a smile on his face. "Lisanna! You can come down now!!!" Lisanna comes downstairs and pushes Natsu of the way. "Lucy, are you okay?! Are you feeling better?!"

Lucy nods as she begins to cough a little. "I'm fine...just...Natsu...I need to talk to Lisanna...alone..."

Natsu eyebrows furrow as he says, "You sure, I mean after what just happ-." "I'm fine! Just...I need to talk to her...please..?"

Natsu nods as he says, "Okay...Okay...I'm going to see Happy..."

Lucy nods as he begins to go upstairs. She listens to the footsteps until it reaches to where Natsu's room maybe and the door closes.

Lucy sits on the couch. Having her hands over her face and can feel Lisanna sit next to her.

"Lucy...what's wrong..?" Lucy begins to cry some more. She sobs lightly as she looks to Lisanna. "Lisanna...I just can't anymore..." "What? What is it?"

Lisanna wraps her arm around Lucy's shoulder and says, "What's wrong Lucy...? You can tell me..."

Lucy lightly begins to sob. "Lisanna...I haven't told many people but...I have an illness...it's actually pretty bad...I even know when I'm going to die...the doctors calculated it when I was young...and what is wrong is...I said to Natsu I loved him...but I'm going to die soon..."

Lucy begins to cry lightly again. "Oh no...what's the day...?"

Lucy sniffs as she says, "March 19..."

Lisanna's eyes widen. "You...only have that long...? B-But...what do you have that can make it go by so quickly...? I-I don't understand..."

Lucy breathes in...then out...

"I have...*breathes in* I have...*******...well actually...***** **** *******...it's when my blood is mixed with this cell...myeloblast...and it spread through my body...making obvious red blood cells showing through under my skin. Usually on my arms...sometimes it's not there...though it's there mainly 75% of the time. I've had this ever since I was 4...and been going to therapist and doctors to see if it will get better but it obviously wasn't...Until when I met Natsu...I thought my world may have given me hope...and it has..but I can't afford breaking him more than he's already...So...I can't tell him..."

Lisanna gets teary eyed as Lucy tell her. She gives Lucy a light hug. Lisanna was crying as she says, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Lucy...!" Lisanna lets go of Lucy and wipes her tears. "You know what? I'm going to be there for you! I'm going to be there for you and support you! Me and my husband. We will help you in any way possible!"