Secret Revealed

————————

Waiting...

Waiting is all Natsu has been doing now for the past 3 weeks. He's been waiting for news from the doctors and wanting to see Lucy...

To see her awake and not dead...

Natsu rubs his eyes as he hasn't been getting much sleep each day that gone by...All he does his stays up waiting for hope...

But hope has never been on Natsu's side throughout his life so far...

All he can think about everything is, "It's all my fault..." "Am I the reason she's dying...?" "Should I die...?"

All thoughts were going through Natsu's head that he couldn't even answer...

The salmon haired boy was looking out of the window of the warehouse...He was sitting by the bar doing nothing for the whole few weeks...

People watch him every day wondering if he would be okay...But obviously not...

Natsu frowns even more as he what happened that day...

Flashback...

"LUCY?! LUCY COME ON!!! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!" Natsu was begging Lucy to wake up but it felt like he was holding a dead corpse the whole time...He could barely feel her heartbeat and began to freak out more and more as he began to feel faint as he sees how much blood is exiting Lucy's body...It was all over his hands, arms, clothes...even the face for when Lucy was in front of Natsu on the floor screaming for help...

Gajeel, Laxus, Erza, and Freed run up to Natsu. Erza panics as she screams at Natsu, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

Erza fell to her knees, looking at Lucy with tears in her eyes...

Erza slightly began to sob as she felt powerless to see her own friend be like this in front of her...

Laxus rushes to Lucy and knees down to quickly check the pulse on her neck. "She's alive for now. Now let's go to the hospital...Well...We can't while we are covered in blood like this..."

"WELL, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!"

Erza nods as she gets up and wipes the tears away from her eyes. "I will take her. I can confirm with the doctors and nurses that I found her and brought her there..."

Erza then yells, "WILL YOU QUIT KNEELING THERE!? WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE CLOSEST HOSPITAL AROUND HERE!!!"

Natsu was just looking down at Lucy with tears still falling down his eyes...He just didn't want to let her go...

But...

For her to be okay...He had to stand up...

Natsu gets up with Lucy in his arms and he looks to Erza as he says, "Let's go..."

Erza nods as she tells Natsu to follow her to her car and that is what he did...Natsu had Lucy on his laps and she was lying down. Freaking out, Natsu kept on wondering if she is still alive...

After speeding to find a hospital, Erza finds one and rushes inside screaming,  "HELP US PLEASE!!!!! MY FRIEND HAS BEEN SHOT!!!!"