Find Out

——————
The Next Day

Lucy woke up by the smell of-BACON!

She sprinted out of bed and rushes to the kitchen. She rubs her eyes to see Sting cooking eggs and bacon on the stove.

"Hey Sting!"

"Oh?" He turns to her and smiles. Lucy giggles to find Sting wearing an apron that says 'I make badass ass food bitch! You can't judge!' on it.

"You still have that apron that I gave you for Christmas?"

"Yes! It's funny!"

Lucy giggles and sits down at the table.

Sting smiles as he presents he two trays of eggs and bacon on them.

He places them on the table and sits down across from Lucy. Lucy smiles as she claps her hands together and says, "Thanks for the meal!"

They both start to eat. "So Sting, where were you all last night?" "Talking to Gray. He's the only nice one there in the group of those four."

"So you get along with him even though he's part of the most dangerous Guild Gang of all times?" Lucy says giggling a little.

"You're the same. You're lucky I won't tell your dad about you even hanging out with them." Sting says then eating more of his eggs.

Lucy rolls her eyes and says, "I'm full."

Sting looks to her plate and frowns. "The symptoms of having the disease huh?"

"Yeah...I cant eat a lot.."

"I can tell." There was 2 eggs and 3 pieces of bacon. Lucy only ate half of 1 egg and none of her bacon slices.

Lucy fake smiles and says, "It's fine. I'm okay! But I'm going to get a drink!"

Sting nods as he sadly and slowly eats his food.

Lucy takes out a mug and begins to make some hot chocolate.

"Sting do you want some hot chocolate?!"

"Ok! Thank you!"

Lucy begins to think about what Natsu said yesterday about her. All the things he thought on his mind to make her stop crying like a weakling...and stupid..

Lucy frowns.

She stops what she is doing and thinks more about what happens. Sting glances at her frowning and walks to her.

He stops behind. "What's taking so long on her majesty's hot delicious chocolate drink?"

Lucy jumps a little from surprise and spills some of the hot chocolate on the back of her lower arm near her wrist. It was even the part where she had a bruise which made things worse.

"OW!-" Sting covers her mouth so she won't injure her vocal chords like last time.

"Shhh...it's okay...you...just can't hurt your voice anymore, at more than what you have done yesterday.."