Hurt

———————

Natsu looks to Lucy curiously to what she means by that....

Lucy just then has been sipping her hot chocolate with no worries or complaints about what she said.

"What do you mean by tha-?"

"Well! We should get going! We need to find Gray soon and I can tell he's going to be telling Juvia a full report about what happened to me today...yay...."

"Fine. But Im taking you home."

"Why...?"

"I will tell Gray what has happened. You can rest for the time being." Natsu says walking back to where he knows close to where Lucy's house is.

After a while of walking in silence, they get to the place where Lucy bumped into Natsu going to the Fair.

"Where is your house from here.?"

"U-Um this way!" Lucy says pointing forward and was taking the lead. Natsu didn't like the idea but went along with it to try not to make her cry again.

A few minutes later, Lucy stops to one of the apartments.

Natsu looks to it.

'It's okay...not the best though..'

Lucy walks in and she goes up the stairs and so does Natsu.

She unlocks the door to her apartment and Natsu looks around while Lucy turns on the lights.

"It's...very..."

"Very...?"

"Pink....." Natsu says in disgust.

He hates the color pink. It's too bright of a color.

It's like vomiting a pink wonderland with regrets doing it....

It gave Natsu chills down his spine.

"Ugh...."

"Oh is there something wrong Natsu...?"

"No...just....never been in a room this bright and pink..."

Lucy giggles. "What? Have you been in the dark your whole life?" Lucy says jokingly while poring tea with bringing some cookies to the table by the tv and couch.

Natsu just stands where he is when Lucy said that.

But here's the thing.....

He didn't see it as a joke....

Natsu legs begin to shake and he was about to fall to the ground but then- "Hey Natsu? Are you okay? You are looking a little pale..."

She begins walking to Natsu and is close to him. She reached her hand to his forehead and says, "Are you oka-?" Natsu grips on Lucy's wrist and squeezes her tighter and tighter by the second she winces in pain.