Lies and Traps

———————
The Next Day

Lucy got her arm better wrapped and secure by Miss Vermillion.

She looks at the burn that was wrapped and think, 'it's strange how I always get injuries like this. Who lets this happen to me?'

She sighs as she looks to her phone. Someone was calling her.

'Gray...? What does he want?'

She picks up the call and says, "Hey Gray! What's up?"

Gray: "Lucy...I have a favor to ask from you.."

"Uh okay..what is it?"

Gray: "I need you to watch over Natsu.."

"PFFT! HAHAHAHA! Gray What are you talking about?! Natsu is a grown man! He can take care of himself!"

Gray: "The reason is because..he's alone...needs someone to be by his side. And I feel like you can help with that."

"..."

Gray: "You see...Natsu..has once been..happy..he had a- you know he should say that to you when he is ready but anyway..he has token a interest to you...by your secret..by your life..anything. It's like a challenge to him. He loves them. And also..he needs to keep his mind off of being in prison..you hasn't relax or shown any emotion since you arrived. So please hang out with him today!"

"...U-Um..sure..but tell ME this much Gray..is he going to fool me again...?"

Gray: "whispering in the background around Gray* Yeah! If he doesn't I'll smack him for ya!"

"*giggles* Fine...I accept completely! Tell him to meet me at the Magnolia Cherry Blossom Tree. Or what it used to be before the winter."

Gray: "Got it! And thank you Lucy. I owe you one!"

"No problem. Bye."

Lucy hangs up the call and sighs. Sting looks to her puzzled as he kept pressing random buttons on the remote not even looking at the tv.

"What happened?"

"I gotta get going. Gray wants me to hang out with Natsu."

"..."

"It's okay. I don't mind. And I WILL call you if something goes wrong."

"..Promise?"

"Promise!" She says as she hugs him around the neck and smiles.

He hugs her back and she lets go of him.

"Now I have to go! And lock the door please! Bye!"

She rushes out the door and closes it as well.

———————

As Gray hangs up the phone, he looks to the man behind him who had a gun to the back of his head.

"I'm sorry Lucy...I'm sorry..."