"I'll be fine..."

————————

Lucy wakes up around 9:30 am with a smile on her face. She turns all around to find Natsu- not there...?

The blonde sits up to find Natsu's scarf around her neck.

To know what that means, Lucy gets up quickly from bed and screams slightly, "Natsu!! Are you here?!"

'I don't think Natsu would leave his scarf behind...he got it from his Dad when little didn't he?'

Lucy looks around the living room for anything. A clue? A note?!

She finds on a counter of papers, one paper that stands out.

She picks it up quickly and reads it.

Lucy's eyes tear up as she crumbles the letter lightly with her hands

Lucy's eyes tear up as she crumbles the letter lightly with her hands. She was shaking...whether or not Natsu was coming back...

The door opens to see Jellal there with keys in his hands. He sees Lucy crying..Tears falling on the paper and was shaking...

"Lucy...?"

Jellal rushes to Lucy and embraces her to a hug. He brings her to the couch and continues to hug her.

"Lucy, he will be back...He's a fighter, and wouldn't give up a fight...You know that.."

Lucy cries more as she crumbles the note harder.

Jellal sighs as he says, "Natsu sure has changed a lot when you came..."

Lucy pushes Jellal off her lightly and says, "I've heard...oh, he's not as quiet, oh he's not as angry anymore! Right?"

Jellal smiles lightly as he pats her head lightly, "No...not by emotions or anything. But by physical self. I've heard he eats more. Not as suicidal. He's just...his old self again..."

Lucy sniffs as she says, "How long have you known him?"

"About when high school was begin. After high school, I think you may know that but Natsu didn't want to go to college, he just wanted to live with Gray of his Dad. But when he got arrest, he told the officers, he didn't start college. So they gave him an offer to do an online course for college for 5 hours a day. Though the officers had to watch him for about 5 hours, it was worth it because there was two things Natsu got. His degree and some time off of prison, in a way you can say, his college work was community service."

Lucy's eyes widen. "What did he do for a college degree?"

"Hmm...I think it was... Mechanical Engineering...Gray told me one time as he visited Natsu."