Everyone Will Die...

—————————
Lucy began to shake as she hears Erza say, "Natsu...as in Natsu Dragneel?"

"Crap..." Not only Natsu but Jellal.

Erza turns to Jellal and grabs him by the collar of his shirt and lifts him up a little.

"You know him?!"

"..."

She lets go of him angry and starts storming around the alley. She tries to calm herself down but it couldn't have been stopped.

Erza was not only mad...she was furious...

Furious that her own boyfriend didn't tell her anything about knowing Natsu.

Furious about Lucy not even caring to tell her...

Furious....to find out right in front of her eyes...and no one telling her the truth...

Erza walks up to Lucy and slaps her across the face.

"Do you know how your father or anyone is going to react to this?!??! You killed someone Lucy!!!"

"I-.....I...."

Lucy couldn't cry...because there WAS nothing to cry about...

'It was self defense and...all people die anyways so what is the point anymore...'

Natsu then snapped for Erza slapping Lucy...

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE LUCE ALONE! YOU RED HAIRED SO CALLED 'POLICE OFFICER'! YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK HER ANY QUESTIONS ON WHAT HAPPENED!! YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE YOU WALKED IN! SO STOP ACCUSING HER OF SOMETHING SHE DIDNT SAY OR SOMETHING YOU DID NOT SEE! GOD THIS IS WHY I HATE POLICE OFFICERS!"

Erza was pissed...

"Why you little ignorant assho-!"

"Babe..."

Erza turns to Jellal.

"Don't snap..."

"..."

"Don't yell..."

"Why should I..? You lied to me...you know this man...THIS criminal! A-And you didn't say a word! To me! To anyone that is in the police department! Ever! You lied Jellal...I'm your girlfriend..."

'Girlfriend?!' Lucy thinks to herself in shock.

'This is some kind of joke...this woman...this accuser...being Jellal's girlfriend...I hate her already..' Natsu thinks furiously.

"I'm sorry babe...I couldn't tell you for certain reasons..."

"Bullshit Jellal. You could have told me. And this whole thing could have worked out. But now...we are over..."

"W-Wait...! Please let me explain!"

"Enough! I don't..want to hear anything from you...from both of you...any of you..."