Many Smiles

Lucy's eyes up to see she was in a bed. She lifts herself up and thinks to herself, 'I'm at Natsu's house...' She puts her hands on her forehead and says, "What happened...?" Lucy's eyes widen to remember what happened at the warehouse.

She gets up from bed and says a little loudly, "Natsu? Natsu, are you here?!" Lucy wobbles a little when she began walking. While going downstairs, Lucy sees a hint of pink sticking up from the couch. She smiles as she began to tiptoes to Natsu. Close to jumping, Lucy peeked up to see Natsu asleep. She slips slightly and sighs in relief knowing that Natsu didn't wake up.

Lucy walks to the front of the couch and kneels down to Natsu. She smiles as she realizes that he was sleeping with his scarf on. 'He mentioned his Dad gave it to him...I honestly felt bad in some sort of way for having it when he was gone...'

Just then Natsu's eyes open slowly from waking up. He yawns as he turns to his left to see Lucy there. Natsu lifts himself up and says softly as he is still tired, "Oh...You're awake..." Lucy smiles as she nods her head yes. Natsu looks at her and says, "What's wrong..?" She still smiles as she says, "What are you going to do with Lisanna...?"

Natsu sighs as he gets up and says, "Oh my lord Lucy, now is not the time..." He then goes into the kitchen and gets a water bottle from the fridge. Lucy follows slowly behind him and says, "Natsu please, I know she has done wrong but..."

He didn't care to listen to her...

Natsu kept on walking and when he opens his bottle of water and drinks some water, he turns to his right to see the devastation in Lucy's eyes. He lowers the bottle from his mouth and sighs in annoyance. "Luce, Not now...I don't wanna talk about her.." "But Natsu-!"

"ENOUGH!"

His eyes widen as he turns to Lucy who was slightly surprised...Natsu sighs as he says, "Luce..., I just want to be happy with you and...I don't want to talk about things that will separate us..." Lucy was silent as she agreed and didn't speak for what the day was...

————————
2 Days Later...

Even though Natsu and Lucy haven't spoke much to each other after 2 days, they still will smile...

Lucy was silent and Natsu would for those 2 days say goodbye to her as he went to the warehouse to some hours. He honestly wouldn't tell Lucy what he was doing anymore...She would continue her work online while she was still a photographer who writes for magazines.

After being at Natsu's house a couple hours that day, Lucy decided to go back home. She played with Plue and went on a walk with him.

They were out in the park and Plue was playing in what seems to be the remaining snow left. Lucy would smile as she saw her dog acting so silly. "Come on Plue...Let's take a break!" She sits down on a bench and hold on to Plue's leash. He was still running around Lucy and was playing with the snow. She smiles...

A breeze hit Lucy's back and she turns around her to see no one there...Though the tree she would away lay down at...

"Luce!"

Lucy jumps in slight surprise and thinks, 'It honestly can't be...Nope Nope Nope! It can't be...He's at work....'

"Luce, get your nice ass off that bench!"