Miracles and Disasters

—————————
New Years Day

Natsu sighs as he looks out the window of his bedroom. He was on his bed petting his cat, Happy...

"I don't know what I did wrong Little Buddy..."

Happy looks to his owner and meows. "Well...I just don't know...Lucy hasn't been trying to talk to me for close to two weeks...ever since Christmas...I was happy...when I kissed her...confronted my feelings to her..but I don't know what happened.."

Happy meows again.

"I tried calling her...every single fucking damn time I try for some it says, 'The Caller has blocked your number'...I can't do anything about it...I even go to her door and knock on it for a while...waiting for a answer..but no one answered..."

Happy actually didn't meow this time...

"Weird right? Do you think she's okay..?"

Happy gets up from Natsu's lap and walks away. But by the door, Happy looks to Natsu one final time...then looked down as walking away on his four paws..

"I guess that's a 'no'..."

Natsu sighs. He brushes his hands through his salmon hair. He looks down. 

He closes his eyes and thinks of Lisanna for a few seconds...

Flashback

Through the glass of the prison held Natsu and Lisanna on opposite side talking on the prison phone.

"Why...Natsu...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! WHY MUST THERE BE A REASON KILL THEM?!"

"Lis...."

"I-I don't think I can wait that many years for you Natsu...I love you but...I can't..."

"Lis?!"

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

Lisanna places the prison telephone on the flat table in front of her.

She frowns as she looks through the prison glass that forces her from giving Natsu one final hug...

She would have done anything just to have a good goodbye from her...

But when he is like this...

When SHE is like this...

It can't be done...

Lisanna then starts to walks away never looking back to Natsu.

All she could hear was, "LIS!!! PLEASE!!! I CAN MAKE THINGS RIGHT! FOR THE BOTH OF US!!! FOR YOU!! LISANNA! LISANNA?!?!"

Flashback over

Natsu sighs as he gets up from bed and looks forward. "I'm not going to make the same mistake twice..."

He then rushes to get dressed. Natsu gets dressed in ripped black jeans, a red shirt, of course his scarf his dad gave him, along with a black leather jacket. He also wears black and white boot for it is still snowing a little...