May God Bless Your Soul...

—————————
December 24

Sometimes...Lucy has things she doesn't want to do on Christmas Eve...

It reminds her of how much fun she had with her mom...

It was fun...

But it bought bad memories...

She sighs as she is carrying the Christmas presents down the stairs of her apartment...

'God it sucks carrying all these presents!' She thinks in her head loudly as she suddenly bumps into a person, then all the presents began falling out of her hands.

She goes picks them up along with the person. He hands her the presents that he picked up and she smiles. Lucy says, "Oh! Thank yo-."

Her eyes widen to see- "Wait wait wait...I forget your name..I think it's Gahjeel right?" "Gajeel...and I fucking thought you were dead.."

'Great he knows as well...have to play this smoothly Lucy...'

"I- um...I'm...happy I'm not dead..?"

'Nice going dumbass...'

He chuckles a little. "I guess so. Though I would think that you can actually get killed by Gray. I didn't believe that turd for a second. When Natsu said he did, I was a little surprised. You see with Gray, he got softer ever since Storm came into his life so he tries to not do any wrong with he's around."

Lucy nods. "I guess that's true...that's what Natsu said when I was at the funeral, he was surprised as well..." "Wait you were at the funeral?!"

"Shh!!!"

Gajeel grins. "Damn you're a tiny savage." Lucy giggles a little. "I don't know about 'savage'...maybe just a tiny hint of rebel." Gajeel nods slowly. "True...anyways squirt, what are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm going to Juvia's house for today..it is Christmas Eve after all..then I'm going to my father's house."

Gajeel apparently does a 'gihi'. "Well let me help you then. I'm going there as well...Shrimp is gonna be there." "Shrimp..?" "My girlfriend. Levy. You know her."

"HOW DID YOU TWO MEET?!"

"Jesus you're loud!" Gajeel then takes 75% of the present off her arms. "Thanks but you don't need to-!" "Shut up I'm going to tell the 'romantic story'."

Lucy rolls her eyes as she turns to Gajeel thinking. "Well...It was 2 stupid years ago when I was passing down the library...I'm actually sorta into reading so I decide to get some stupid books, then I see this girl with blue hair and cute glasses reaching to put back some books. I then laughed at her and she turns to me. She makes the pouty face and says as I walk up to her, "Geez you're fucking tall.." I then stop laughing and I smirk. I whisper to her, "And your short but cute, and sexy in that skirt-.."

Lucy blushes a little as she says, "Wait wait wait! I'm not looking for a sex scene between you and one of my closest friends! So you met her at the library! Done!"

Gajeel rolls his eyes and smirks. He then whispers to Lucy's ear, "You don't know half of it..."

'How fucking weird are Natsu's friends..?'